Datex-Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine Refurbished
Monitor and vaporizers are not included!
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Features
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5’s breathing circuit is integrated to help simplify cable management and improve patient safety. Components are protected from damage and disconnection. Smart sensors and switches provide uninterrupted communication between the breathing circuit and the SmartVent ventilator.
- The Aestiva 5 offers a unique combination of quality performance and cost-control. The 7100 ventilator provides a wide range of capabilities, including optimal tidal volume compensation and integrated volume and oxygen monitoring.
- Recognized as an anesthesia system that has patient centered engineering and clinician-oriented efficiency.
- Optional: Tek 5 Vaporizers.
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Specifications
2 Vap Dimensions:
- Height: 53.4″ (135.8 cm)
- Width: 29.5″ (75 cm)
- Depth: 32.7″ (83 cm)
2 Vap Weight:
- 300 lb (136 kg)
3 Vap Dimensions:
- Height: 53.4″ (135.8 cm)
- Width: 36.6″ (93 cm)
- Depth: 32.7″ (83 cm)
3 Vap Weight:
- 340 lb (154 kg)
Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15" or 17" high resolution color video display and 10.4" or 15" flat panel color LCD display.
Or large 17" color CRT display.
User configurable display layout and colors.
Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen.
Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information
Anesthesia dedicated alarm system
Alarms display and adjustment page
10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits
Automatic alarm limits function
Six user configurable modes and special cardiac bypass mode
24 hour numerical and graphical trends
Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently
Four user-configurable graphical trend pages
Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends
Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples
On-line help for menu functions
Open software and hardware architecture
Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring
Anesthesia care oriented user interface
Optional extended arrhythmia analysis
Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution
Anesthesia specific command bar for intuitive access to the monitoring functions
Removable command bar brings monitor controls close to the user
Frame with additional module slots
Moves patient cables close to the patient
Single cable connects the Extension Frame to the s/5 anesthesia Monitor’s Central Unit
Reduces patient cable clutter
Mounts to any vertical or horizontal pole
- Size: 12.1 in diagonal.
- Type: Active matrix color TFT LCD.
- Resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of traces: Up to 8.
- Display layout and colors: User-configurable. Integrated Command Board with direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheelª for selections and adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2+2 module slots.
- I/O connections: RS-232 computer serial output. 2 analog outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
- Network and MemCard option: Activates MemCards to transfer the trended data of patient vital signs.
- Laser printing capabilities with serial printer supporting PCL5 language. (Network and serial/parallel converter.)
- Recorder option: Built-in three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Bed mount, wall mount and roll stand.
- Size: 13.2 in W x 8.1 in D x 13.4 in H (335 x 205 x 340 mm).
- 24.2 lbs. (11 kg)(without modules)
- Rate Voltage range and requencies: 100 to 240v ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 140VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Grounding: Hospital grade.
- Type: Built-in NiMH battery (2 pcs.)
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical on full charge at 23° C.
- Recharging: When connected to main power.
- Charging time: 10 hours to full capacity.
- Battery operation alarm.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Graphical: All parameters, selectable times from 30 min to 72 h.
- Numerical: Continuously measured parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also marker triggers numerical trend updating.
- Trend cursor: In both graphical and numerical trends.
- Alarm system classified into three categories according to priority in critical care; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page. 10 min graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS