Bair Hugger 750 Features
Bair Hugger therapy temperature management units have become the standard of care in forced-air warming. The Model 750 temperature management unit is a forced-air warming unit. It is compact and lightweight and has three temperature sensors. The device includes increased airflow, and a hose-end temperature sensing and microprocessor control for accurate air temperature delivery. Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery
- Three temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker response
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter and fault code reporting via the front panel - no need to open the unit
- Bair Hugger temperature management units are the ONLY forced-air warming systems that can be used with an integrated, cost- effective method of fluid warming - The Bair Hugger 241® blood/fluid warming set
Bair Hugger 750 Specifications
- Size: 12.5” H x 13.5” D x 10” ,W 31.5 cm H x 34 D x 25 cm W
- Weight: 16.3 lb (7.4 kg)
Relative Noise Level
- 55 dBA
- Flexible, compatible with Bair Hugger brand 241 blood/fluid warming system.
- High efficiency 0.2 μm Filter
Recommended Filter change
- Every 12 months or 500 hours of use
- Can be clamped to an IV pole, placed on a hard surface, or mounted to the rolling stand accessory.
Recommended Operating Environment
- Temperature: 15°C-25°C
- Humidity: Max relative humidity 80% (up to 31°C) decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
- Altitude: Max 2,000m
- Electronically Controlled
- 1,644 BTU/hr (average), 482 W (average)
- Average Temperature at the end of the hose:
- High: 43°±1.5 °C 109.4°± 2.7°FMed: 38°±1.5 °C 100.4°± 2.7°F
Time to reach Operating Temperature
- 2 - 5 minutes (dependent on blanket model)
- Time required for the contact surface temperature to heat up from 23 ± 2°C to 37°C (73 ± 2°F to 99°F)
- -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F)
- Store all components in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.