Bair Hugger 750 Features
Bair Hugger therapy temperature management units have become the standard of care in forced-air warming. The Model 750 temperature management unit is a forced-air warming unit. It is compact and lightweight and has three temperature sensors. The device includes increased airflow, and a hose-end temperature sensing and microprocessor control for accurate air temperature delivery. Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery
- Three temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker response
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter and fault code reporting via the front panel - no need to open the unit
- Bair Hugger temperature management units are the ONLY forced-air warming systems that can be used with an integrated, cost- effective method of fluid warming - The Bair Hugger 241® blood/fluid warming set
Bair Hugger 750 Specifications
- Size: 12.5” H x 13.5” D x 10” ,W 31.5 cm H x 34 D x 25 cm W
- Weight: 16.3 lb (7.4 kg)
Relative Noise Level
- 55 dBA
- Flexible, compatible with Bair Hugger brand 241 blood/fluid warming system.
- High efficiency 0.2 μm Filter
Recommended Filter change
- Every 12 months or 500 hours of use
- Can be clamped to an IV pole, placed on a hard surface, or mounted to the rolling stand accessory.
Recommended Operating Environment
- Temperature: 15°C-25°C
- Humidity: Max relative humidity 80% (up to 31°C) decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
- Altitude: Max 2,000m
- Electronically Controlled
- 1,644 BTU/hr (average), 482 W (average)
- Average Temperature at the end of the hose:
- High: 43°±1.5 °C 109.4°± 2.7°FMed: 38°±1.5 °C 100.4°± 2.7°F
Time to reach Operating Temperature
- 2 - 5 minutes (dependent on blanket model)
- Time required for the contact surface temperature to heat up from 23 ± 2°C to 37°C (73 ± 2°F to 99°F)
- -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F)
- Store all components in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Bair Hugger 750 Hose
120VAC Power Cord
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS