Lumex Stand Assist patient transport lift keeps the resident actively engaged in the transport process. Stand assist transfer aid is quick, convenient, and requires minimal caregiver assistance. Standing transfer aid supports users to grasp the middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position. Stand assist patient lift has padded split seat that swings out to allow loading or unloading, then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat. Stand assist aid provides padded dual knee pads and seat pads for comfortable transport. Stand assist patient aid fits easily through narrow doorways and affordable alternative to electric sit-to-stand lifts.
- The Stand Assist Patient Lift has a 400 lb. capacity and should only be used to transfer patients between 5'1" and 6'6" (155 cm and 198 cm) in height. It's important to ensure the LF1600 properly fits the patient prior to use to prevent injury.
- The lift features padded dual knee pads for ease and comfort during transport.
- The patient transport lift can easily be maneuvered through narrow doorways.
- The patient lift base includes locking rear casters.
- The lift weighs 61 lbs.
- The base has a maximum width of 25", overall length of 33.5", and a front base width of 5". Each seat pad measures 9"W x 10"L.
- For those that require added security, you may use the GR-DSLSA9 Buttock Strap with the LF1600. Place one end of the buttock strap on the top white hook (with black rubber end piece), once patient lifts themselves up, extend the strap around the patient and hook the remaining strap on the alternate second hook.
- Important to note, this device is not meant for patients who do not have the stability or strength to lift themselves.
- Caregivers who used the stand assist have commented how the lift "truly makes it easy to transport someone from bed to bathroom or to a chair".
- The stand assist requires assembly.
|Front base height||5"|
|Unit weight||61 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Note: The Lumex Stand Assist is designed for residents who have the strength and stability to lift and support themselves. We recommend an electric sit-to-stand lift for residents with limited strength and stability.
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.