Lumex Stand Assist patient transport lift keeps the resident actively engaged in the transport process. Stand assist transfer aid is quick, convenient, and requires minimal caregiver assistance. Standing transfer aid supports users to grasp the middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position. Stand assist patient lift has padded split seat that swings out to allow loading or unloading, then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat. Stand assist aid provides padded dual knee pads and seat pads for comfortable transport. Stand assist patient aid fits easily through narrow doorways and affordable alternative to electric sit-to-stand lifts.
- The Stand Assist Patient Lift has a 400 lb. capacity and should only be used to transfer patients between 5'1" and 6'6" (155 cm and 198 cm) in height. It's important to ensure the LF1600 properly fits the patient prior to use to prevent injury.
- The lift features padded dual knee pads for ease and comfort during transport.
- The patient transport lift can easily be maneuvered through narrow doorways.
- The patient lift base includes locking rear casters.
- The lift weighs 61 lbs.
- The base has a maximum width of 25", overall length of 33.5", and a front base width of 5". Each seat pad measures 9"W x 10"L.
- For those that require added security, you may use the GR-DSLSA9 Buttock Strap with the LF1600. Place one end of the buttock strap on the top white hook (with black rubber end piece), once patient lifts themselves up, extend the strap around the patient and hook the remaining strap on the alternate second hook.
- Important to note, this device is not meant for patients who do not have the stability or strength to lift themselves.
- Caregivers who used the stand assist have commented how the lift "truly makes it easy to transport someone from bed to bathroom or to a chair".
- The stand assist requires assembly.
|Front base height||5"|
|Unit weight||61 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Note: The Lumex Stand Assist is designed for residents who have the strength and stability to lift and support themselves. We recommend an electric sit-to-stand lift for residents with limited strength and stability.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS