Midmark does not permit us to sell new autoclaves to dental facilities or animal clinics. If you're with a dental or veterinary practice, please check out our refurbished M9 with an automatic door!
The M9D has a manual door that DOES NOT open automatically after the sterilization cycle has completed. If you want the automatic door, check out the M9.
The Midmark M9 Ultraclave Automatic Sterilizer's smaller footprint still drives your efficiency. This sterilizer is designed to optimize sterilization output ‐ reducing time and effort, but not the effectiveness of your instrument processing.
- Intuitive display and simple prompts for easy operation
- Patented, automatic-open door drying to promote faster, more efficient drying of instruments
- Four pre-programmed sterilization cycles: Unwrapped, Pouched, Packs, Handpieces
- Programmable controls allow you to change exposure time, temperature, dry time and vent, and store your changes if desired
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system designed to ensure proper steam penetration
- LCD display alerts operator if door is not closed completely or reservoir water level is low
- Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling
- Overall length w/plug: 20.4"(51.8cm)
- Overall width: 15.4"(38.9cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 15.8"(40.1cm)
- Minimum Countertop area: 15.3"x17.9"(38.9cmx45.4cm)
- 9" diameter(22.9cm)
- 15" depth (38.1cm)
- 3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Two large-7.3" Wide x 12" Long x 0.8" Deep (18.6cm x 30.5cm x 2.2cm)
- Two Small-5.6" Wide x 12" Long x 0.8" Deep (14.3cm x 30.5cm x 2.2cm)
- Unit weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 81 lbs. (36.7 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
- Electrical requirements:
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- Product ID: M9022
Ritter M9D Ultraclave® Additional documents
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.