The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi offers more options and parameters than most other spot-check devices on the market, so you can customize it to meet your specific needs. Take vitals faster, easier and reliably with industry-leading parameters that allow you to take vital signs in about half the time as other spot-check devices, improving your workflow and patient satisfaction. Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult Cuff.
- Choice of SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 Ear Thermometer
- SureBP® technology measures blood pressure in about 15 secs as the cuff inflates
- Choice of Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
- Connects to select Health o meter® (see Scale Connect Kit, Moore #11088)or Tanita® digital scales
- Manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates BMI
- 50-reading memory allows previous data retrieval for review, print or download
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Connects to leading EMRs for automatic vitals capture and documentation
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.