The BladderScan® BVI 9600, with AortaScan® mode, is a portable, 3D ultrasound instrument with dual functionality. In AortaScan mode, it quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures the diameter of the abdominal aorta; in BladderScan mode, it measures urinary bladder volume.
When scanning the bladder with BladderScan mode, the BVI 9600 measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR). It helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention (POUR), evaluate many common urological conditions, prevent unnecessary catheterization, and helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI). These can help eliminate unnecessary trauma to patients as well as improve the efficiency of healthcare professionals. It also has been proven to reduce costs and saving staff time to focus on other jobs and patients.
When scanning the Aorta with AortaScan mode, the BladderScan 9600 provides a measurement of the abdominal aortic diameter. This helps physicians identify the presence of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) using Verathons patented Vmode technology. AortaScan mode was designed to be a quick, easy-to-use tool for measuring the diameter of the abdominal aorta without the need for a sonographer.
Verathon BladderScan 9600 Benefits
- Distinct scan modes for men and women
- Voice annotation for exams to ensure valuable patient/exam data is retained
- Can upload exam data to electronic health record systems (EHRs) via ScanPOint image management software
- Precision aiming via console or probe
- Onboard printer for patient records or reimbursement
- Onboard video tutorial to train staff
- May be calibrated online via ScanPoint
- Volume Range: 0 to 999 ml
- Accuracy: : ± 15%, ± 15 ml
- Diameter Range: 3 to 12.4 cm
- Accuracy: ± 15%, ± 0.5 cm
- 11.1V Li-Ion Battery
- 3.5 hours continuous use on one charge
Ultrasound Output Parameters
- Maximum ultrasound Isptad during a scan: ≤ 5.0 mW/cm2
- Maximum ultrasound Isppad during a scan: ≤ 60.0 W/cm2
- Maximum MI (Mechanical Index): 0.95 max
- Transducer diameter: 13 mm (0.512 inches)
- Transducer resonant frequency: 3.0 MHz and 1.74 MHz
- Transducer bandwidth: 75% at 10 dB
- Time from 3D scan initiation to result display: < 3 seconds
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Rolling stand is optional
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.