The Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher includes a new mattress top.
Note: IV pole pictured is sold separately.
The Eye Surgery Stretcher offers exceptional head-end clearance, giving surgeons ample leg room to maneuver while performing delicate eye procedures.
Enhanced clearance for surgeon access is ideal for either superior or temporal approach. The dual articulating headpiece maximizes surgical access by allowing caregivers to place the head section in virtually any position. Positioning controls tuck neatly within the headpiece. Solid steel rings clamp down over all four wheels to help ensure a firmly-locked work surface.
The reliable work surface and mobile design combine to help with surgical throughput.
Stryker Eye Surgery Stretcher Features
- Enhanced clearance and dual-articulating headpiece maximizes surgical access.
- Ideal for either superior or temporal approach.
- Positioning controls tuck neatly within the headpiece and allow full articulation.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest is manually controlled.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Dual side hydraulic controls.
- Fold-down collapsible siderails.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Central locking-brakes with foot-end brake and steer pedal.
- Metal tooth and groove braking system prevents swivel and roll.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Integrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering helps improve mobility.
- Rubber bumpers at the foot end.
- Stationary foot-end litter.
- Uni-lower pedal.
- 8" (20 cm) Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.