Complete instrument includes 3.5V Coax Plus Xenon Ophthalmoscope head and wall transformer power supply.
- High-performance aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection
- Further reduction provided by utilizing distinct parallel observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrand’s Equation)
- Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one-finger control of all functions
- Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses
- Dust proof
- Magnified, illuminated aperture viewing window
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5V power supply handles
- Anti-theft locking feature is standard
- Choose from halogen/xenon or high-performance AdLED illumination
- Two-year warranty on instrument, lifetime warranty on AdLED lamp
- 89 viewing lenses from -44 to +45 in single step
- 28 aperture/filter combinations for improved diagnostic capability
- Secondary focusing wheel with zero retention for quick correction of ametropias, provides virtually unlimited fine focus or fast focus in lieu of the 89 viewing lenses
- The addition of a Karo (grid) aperture that allows for easier transfer of observations to standard Karo (graph) paper
6 apertures include:
- Slit – used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions
- Fixation – has graduated crosshairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions
- Large – standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye
- Small – provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil
- Micro spot – allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils
- Half moon – provides a combination of depth perception and field of view
3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free – excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries, and nerve fibers
- Cobalt – used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions, and foreign objects on the cornea
- Polarizing – virtually eliminates corneal reflection
Wall transformer power supply features:
- Magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed from cradle, automatically powers off when handle is replaced
- Handle is CNC machined from solid brass and chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip
- Adtronic electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control
- Adtronic auto-off feature after two minutes provides additional safety if instrument is mis-cradled
- Bayonet instrument mount is compatible with all major brands of 3.5V instrument heads
- Base unit contains power switch and one handle
- Up to three single-handle extension units can be added
- Easy to install with included bracket or may be mounted to our wallboard systems
- Available in 120V or 230V power supply with Euro plug
- UL approved
- Five-year warranty on wall transformer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.