With AFD technology and an oversized ovoid chestpiece, the 615 is our finest clinician series stethoscope.
The Adscope® 615 series features:
- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Oversized ovoid-shaped chestpiece enhances acoustic performance while improving ergonomics
- Scuplted chestpiece machined from zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin stainless finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort (tactical model with aluminum binaurals)
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 5.4 oz (152 g)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Inspected, assembled, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.