With ADC’s Adscope 658 Electronic stethoscope, you’ll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation, then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X.
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contact
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips, two small and one large
- Micro USB cable and scope ID tag also included
- Two-year warranty on electronics (chestpiece), lifetime warranty on headset
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.
|2 Year warranty on electronics (chestpiece), lifetime warranty on headset|