Brewer’s Access™ Exam Table features the largest most secure step on the market today that allows patients to safely and easily get on and off the table. The table also offers abundant storage capacity with Brewer’s signature pass-through drawer system and is backed by Brewer’s standard 5-year warranty.
- Large patient step
- Stable four leg step design
- Largest step surface available: 17.7″ x 20.4″ (45 cm x 51.8 cm)
- Simple pneumatic backrest for easy patient positioning
- Multi-density, bolstered support upholstery
- Leg extension/plastic debris tray
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Patented pass-through side drawers accessible from right or left side of the table
- Drawer stops (provided) allow drawer to open from only one side if desired
- Front drawer: 19.8″ x 19.2″ x 3.8″ (50.3 cm x 48.8 cm x 9.7 cm)
- Side drawers: 22.7″ x 20.2″ x 7″ (57.4 cm x 51.3 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Additional paper storage under backrest for up to 6 additional paper rolls
- Paper roll storage capacity: 23″ x 23″ x 3.25″ (58.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 8.3 cm)
- Slide-through paper roll holder accepts 21” & 18” rolls (53.3 cm & 45.7 cm)
- 500 lb (226 kg) weight capacity
- Standard 5-year warranty
- Height: 32″ (81.3 cm)
- Width: 28″ (71.1 cm)
- Length: 57.3″ extends to 71″ (145.5 cm – 180.3 cm)
- Leg extension length: 15″ (38.1 cm)
- Step Height: 8″ (20.3 cm)
- Step Length: 17.7″ (45 cm)
- Step Width: 20.4″ (51.8 cm)
- Hospital-grade duplex electrical outlets
- 115VAC, 60Hz, 5.8 amps max
- Outlets can be put on left or right side
- Easy to clean seamless upholstery
- 12 standard upholstery color options
- Custom colors available
- Optional: 5° pelvic tilt/60-Watt drawer heater in front top drawer
All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements.
- UL 60601-1
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.