The Compumedics Safiro Ambulatory EEG System includes amplifier, input head box, and carrying pouch.
The Compumedics Safiro portable EEG system pushes aside many of the historical limitations of high cost, poor quality recordings, and limited channel numbers. With this portable model, Compumedics offers another convenient and capable EEG system you can have confidence in every time.
At under 10 oz (300 grams) with internal rechargeable batteries, Safiro is a truly lightweight recorder. Ergonomic design has packed this amazing recorder into only 139.7mm x 76.2mm x 38.1mm (5.5" x 3" x 1.5"). Batteries recharge in the recorder; no need to open Safiro between recordings. Simply plug it in. Carrying pouch adds even more convenience by allowing the patient to carry the recorder hands free.
- Compumedics' superior digital technology allows simple operation and better quality recordings.
- Set up your patient and select the montage - up to 32 channels.
- Observe the EEG data, calibration signals, and impedance values. Save the impedance values to be reviewed with the final recording.
- Send the patient home.
- When the recorder is returned the next day, insert the flash card into the computer. The recording is downloaded quickly and automatically.
- Review the data and produce the report with ProFusion EEG software.
Compumedics Safiro Ambulatory EEG System Features
- Determine the presence of pseudo seizures.
- Determine the presence of absence seizures.
- Aid in titrating anticonvulsants.
- Diagnose more patients at the lowest cost.
- Extended multi-day studies of EEG can be stored to removable compact flash card (length of recording is affected by number of channels, sample rates and battery type).
- View EEG via Infrared Link prior to patient leaving the laboratory.
- Under 10 oz (300 grams) with internal rechargeable batteries.
- Ergonomic design - Only 139.7mm x 76.2mm x 38.1mm (5.5" x 3" x 1.5").
- Batteries recharge in the recorder; no need to open Safiro between recordings. Simply plug it in.
- Backlit Event Button with time and date display.
- Automatic data download.
- Rapid review with Profusion PSG.
- Flexible, easy to read Electrode connectors.
- Record up to 32 referential channels.
- Record at sampling rates up to 512Hz.
- Record at resolutions up to 16 bit.
- Wireless, IR Link for viewing signals.
- Calibration during patient setup.
- Up to 72 hours recording.
- Wireless, infrared (IR) link for pre-check impedance measurements and signal calibration, data stored with the patient recording.
- See all channels simultaneously during set up on any notebook or desktop computer, just as you do in the laboratory.
- Zippered Electrode Sleeve reduces artifact from tangled electrodes, reduces patient inconvenience.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS