The Compumedics Safiro Ambulatory EEG System includes amplifier, input head box, and carrying pouch.
The Compumedics Safiro portable EEG system pushes aside many of the historical limitations of high cost, poor quality recordings, and limited channel numbers. With this portable model, Compumedics offers another convenient and capable EEG system you can have confidence in every time.
At under 10 oz (300 grams) with internal rechargeable batteries, Safiro is a truly lightweight recorder. Ergonomic design has packed this amazing recorder into only 139.7mm x 76.2mm x 38.1mm (5.5" x 3" x 1.5"). Batteries recharge in the recorder; no need to open Safiro between recordings. Simply plug it in. Carrying pouch adds even more convenience by allowing the patient to carry the recorder hands free.
- Compumedics' superior digital technology allows simple operation and better quality recordings.
- Set up your patient and select the montage - up to 32 channels.
- Observe the EEG data, calibration signals, and impedance values. Save the impedance values to be reviewed with the final recording.
- Send the patient home.
- When the recorder is returned the next day, insert the flash card into the computer. The recording is downloaded quickly and automatically.
- Review the data and produce the report with ProFusion EEG software.
Compumedics Safiro Ambulatory EEG System Features
- Determine the presence of pseudo seizures.
- Determine the presence of absence seizures.
- Aid in titrating anticonvulsants.
- Diagnose more patients at the lowest cost.
- Extended multi-day studies of EEG can be stored to removable compact flash card (length of recording is affected by number of channels, sample rates and battery type).
- View EEG via Infrared Link prior to patient leaving the laboratory.
- Under 10 oz (300 grams) with internal rechargeable batteries.
- Ergonomic design - Only 139.7mm x 76.2mm x 38.1mm (5.5" x 3" x 1.5").
- Batteries recharge in the recorder; no need to open Safiro between recordings. Simply plug it in.
- Backlit Event Button with time and date display.
- Automatic data download.
- Rapid review with Profusion PSG.
- Flexible, easy to read Electrode connectors.
- Record up to 32 referential channels.
- Record at sampling rates up to 512Hz.
- Record at resolutions up to 16 bit.
- Wireless, IR Link for viewing signals.
- Calibration during patient setup.
- Up to 72 hours recording.
- Wireless, infrared (IR) link for pre-check impedance measurements and signal calibration, data stored with the patient recording.
- See all channels simultaneously during set up on any notebook or desktop computer, just as you do in the laboratory.
- Zippered Electrode Sleeve reduces artifact from tangled electrodes, reduces patient inconvenience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Damaged freight needs to be reported within 48 hours to file a claim.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
- No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
- The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Order cancellations and returns are charged a 25% restocking fee.
- If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
- Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 75% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
Basic Shipping Charge is for dock to dock shipping and/or liftgate service shipping. The items shipping dock to dock and/or liftgate are skidded/palletized items. It doesn’t not include inside delivery.
Residential shipping charge is for customer’s needing delivery in a residential area.
Inside delivery is for customer’s needing their purchase delivered inside the building. There will be no other service allowed.
If you are needing white glove delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.