The ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit is the gold standard in consistent energy delivery. The System 5000 allows you to perform a myriad of procedures with just one machine. No other electrosurgical generator allows surgeons to customize the output characteristics as precisely as the System 5000.
The 5000 offers multiple modes for the full range of electrosurgical capabilities. Unique modes on the System 5000 include the Fluids Mode, which provides an additional boost of energy in procedures taking place in a fluid environment, and the Laparoscopic Mode, which limits open circuit voltages to below 2,700 volts in all modes, reducing the potential risk of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling.
The Dynamic Response Technology used in the System 5000 Electrosurgical Generator is unique to ConMed products. It delivers optimal clinical effects in all operational modes through the continuous synchronization of current and voltage. Additionally, the Advanced Digital Signal Processing architecture enables the system to sample current and voltage at over 450,000 times per second, adjusting the output accordingly to deliver consistent tissue effect.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Features:
- Custom energy activation cable allows for seamless activation with the da Vinci S and Si surgical robotic systems.
- Automatic Return Monitor includes three advanced specialty modes and nine programmable accessory portals.
- Remote power control with standard electrosurgical pencil.
- General Mode: Provides full power performance for open surgical procedures.
- Fluids Mode: Provides immediate energy delivery for procedures performed in a fluid medium.
- Laparoscopic Mode: Provides optimal safety by limiting output voltages below 2,700 volts through microprocessor-controlled circuitry. This minimizes the potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling, insulation breakdown and unintended burns.
- Pulse Cut Mode: Provides precise energy bursts for critical dissections.
- Pulse Coag Mode: Provides pulsing bursts of coagulation energy for better control of hemostasis at the operative site, resulting in visibly less tissue carbonization than standard coagulation at equivalent power settings.
- Multiple Bipolar Modes: Micro bipolar for fine and precise coagulation. Macro bipolar for more energy intensive bipolar applications.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications:
- Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.75 kg)
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 13.5" x 21.5" (9.75 cm x 35 cm x 54.6 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 27" x 10" x 22" (68.6 cm x 25.4 cm x 5.9 cm).
- Set-Up and Power Setting Memory: 9 Memory Locations.
- Output Control System: Dynamic Response.
- Contact Quality Monitoring System (CQM): Improved ARM.
- CQM Range/Trip Point: 10 - 150Ω / 30%.
- Cooling System: Convection / Fan.
- Power Display Accuracy: 10% or 3W at rated load.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
ConMed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit Settings:
|Mode||Watts||Max Peak Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency (KHz)||Special Features|
|Pure Cut||300||800||1.4 - 1.7||391||Pulse Cut|
|Blend 1 Cut||200||860||1.5 - 1.9||391||Pulse Cut|
|Blend 2 Cut||200||1100||1.9 - 2.4||391||Pulse Cut|
|Blend 3 Cut||200||1480||2.4 - 2.9||391||Pulse Cut|
|Pinpoint Coag||120||2120||3.7 - 4.6||391||Pulse Coag|
|Standard Coag||120||3140||5.6 - 6.6||562||Pulse Coag|
|Micro Bipolar||50||170||1.5 - 1.9||391||Audible/Visual Output Meter|
|Macro Bipolar||90||610||1.6 - 2.0||391||Audible/Visual Output Meter|
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS