Monitor and vaporizers are not included!
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Features
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5’s breathing circuit is integrated to help simplify cable management and improve patient safety. Components are protected from damage and disconnection. Smart sensors and switches provide uninterrupted communication between the breathing circuit and the SmartVent ventilator.
- The Aestiva 5 offers a unique combination of quality performance and cost-control. The 7100 ventilator provides a wide range of capabilities, including optimal tidal volume compensation and integrated volume and oxygen monitoring.
- Recognized as an anesthesia system that has patient centered engineering and clinician-oriented efficiency.
- Optional: Tek 5 Vaporizers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Specifications
2 Vap Dimensions:
- Height: 53.4″ (135.8 cm)
- Width: 29.5″ (75 cm)
- Depth: 32.7″ (83 cm)
2 Vap Weight:
- 300 lb (136 kg)
3 Vap Dimensions:
- Height: 53.4″ (135.8 cm)
- Width: 36.6″ (93 cm)
- Depth: 32.7″ (83 cm)
3 Vap Weight:
- 340 lb (154 kg)
Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15" or 17" high resolution color video display and 10.4" or 15" flat panel color LCD display.
Or large 17" color CRT display.
User configurable display layout and colors.
Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen.
Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information
Anesthesia dedicated alarm system
Alarms display and adjustment page
10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits
Automatic alarm limits function
Six user configurable modes and special cardiac bypass mode
24 hour numerical and graphical trends
Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently
Four user-configurable graphical trend pages
Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends
Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples
On-line help for menu functions
Open software and hardware architecture
Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring
Anesthesia care oriented user interface
Optional extended arrhythmia analysis
Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution
Anesthesia specific command bar for intuitive access to the monitoring functions
Removable command bar brings monitor controls close to the user
Frame with additional module slots
Moves patient cables close to the patient
Single cable connects the Extension Frame to the s/5 anesthesia Monitor’s Central Unit
Reduces patient cable clutter
Mounts to any vertical or horizontal pole
- Size: 12.1 in diagonal.
- Type: Active matrix color TFT LCD.
- Resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of traces: Up to 8.
- Display layout and colors: User-configurable. Integrated Command Board with direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheelª for selections and adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2+2 module slots.
- I/O connections: RS-232 computer serial output. 2 analog outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
- Network and MemCard option: Activates MemCards to transfer the trended data of patient vital signs.
- Laser printing capabilities with serial printer supporting PCL5 language. (Network and serial/parallel converter.)
- Recorder option: Built-in three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Bed mount, wall mount and roll stand.
- Size: 13.2 in W x 8.1 in D x 13.4 in H (335 x 205 x 340 mm).
- 24.2 lbs. (11 kg)(without modules)
- Rate Voltage range and requencies: 100 to 240v ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 140VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Grounding: Hospital grade.
- Type: Built-in NiMH battery (2 pcs.)
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical on full charge at 23° C.
- Recharging: When connected to main power.
- Charging time: 10 hours to full capacity.
- Battery operation alarm.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Graphical: All parameters, selectable times from 30 min to 72 h.
- Numerical: Continuously measured parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also marker triggers numerical trend updating.
- Trend cursor: In both graphical and numerical trends.
- Alarm system classified into three categories according to priority in critical care; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page. 10 min graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.
* Choice of 7100 or 7900 Ventilator
* Power Cord
* Vaporizers Optional
* Anesthesia Monitors sold separately
* Does not come with hoses
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Damaged freight needs to be reported within 48 hours to file a claim.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
- No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
- The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Order cancellations and returns are charged a 25% restocking fee.
- If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
- Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 75% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
Basic Shipping Charge is for dock to dock shipping and/or liftgate service shipping. The items shipping dock to dock and/or liftgate are skidded/palletized items. It doesn’t not include inside delivery.
Residential shipping charge is for customer’s needing delivery in a residential area.
Inside delivery is for customer’s needing their purchase delivered inside the building. There will be no other service allowed.
If you are needing white glove delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.