Offering more features than any other sphyg in its class, the 720 provides our finest value.
The 720 series features:
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered manometer with classic black baked enamel finish exceeds industry performance standards
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Adflow™ filter screen check and deflation valve reduce dust build-up
- Adflow™ chrome-plated brass air release valve for precise deflation control
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.
|3 Year inflation, Lifetime Gauge|