The EdanUSA SE-1515 PC-Based ECG Machine (#SE.1515.DP12) includes:
- ECG Data Sampling Box (#02-01-210039).
- ECG Cable (4mm, banana connector, AHA) (#01-57-107048).
- Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (100/box) (#PT-2334).
- Unomedical 10-lead Universal Clips (10) (#334).
- 9.5' USB Connection Cable (for SE-1010 PCECG) (#01-13-036134).
- SE-1010 PC ECG Software CD (#02-01-210065).
- USB Sentinel (for SE-1010 PC ECG Software).
- Carrying Bag (#11-56-078136).
- SE-1010 PC ECG User Manual.
- SE-1010 PC ECG Quick Reference Card.
- User Guide for Interpretation.
- Software install guide (#01-18-047225).
The SE-1515 is a sophisticated all-in-one workstation that integrates comprehensive ECG solutions into one elegant PC-based platform. The versatile software, combined with the durable ECG sampling boxes, provides efficient access to diverse applications including Resting ECG, Stress Test, ECG Data Management, and ECG Network Gateway.
Besides regular examinations, the SE-1515 also performs as a data management system, connecting all the standalone ECG machines to realize a paperless workflow.
EdanUSA SE-1515 PC-Based ECG Machine Features:
- 9/12-lead ECG configurable.
- Convenient sampling button and signal quality indicator.
- Multi-user Permission Configuration.
- Reliable signal quality.
- Lead reversal function to easily rectify wrong placement of electrodes even after ECG acquisition.
- Event marker enables you to take notes anytime during sampling.
- Reports comparison provides an easy method for comparing ECG traces.
- Stress test function (Optional).
- Support all EDAN ECGs except SE-1/100.
- Bi-directional communication with ECGs.
- Patient information and ECG data management.
- ECG reports printing on A4 paper.
- Compatible with vacuum system.
- Color-coded lead map and the color-coded ECG waveforms facilitate instant signal quality indications.
- Arrhythmia segments can be detected, highlighted, and saved automatically.
- Built-in ECG glossary consists of rich diagnostic templates with detail feature descriptions and integrated diagnostic results, which helps clinicians draw conclusions effectively and efficiently.
- Supports multi-format reports which are transferrable via email: XML/SCP/DICOM/PDF/JPG/BMP/TIF/PNG.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
ECG Receiving Box
Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (100)
Unomedical 10-lead Universal Clips (10)
USB Connection Cable
SE-1515 PC ECG Software on CD
Software Installation Guide
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Damaged freight needs to be reported within 48 hours to file a claim.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
- No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
- The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Order cancellations and returns are charged a 25% restocking fee.
- If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
- Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 75% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
Basic Shipping Charge is for dock to dock shipping and/or liftgate service shipping. The items shipping dock to dock and/or liftgate are skidded/palletized items. It doesn’t not include inside delivery.
Residential shipping charge is for customer’s needing delivery in a residential area.
Inside delivery is for customer’s needing their purchase delivered inside the building. There will be no other service allowed.
If you are needing white glove delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.