GE Carescape B650 Patient Monitor - Refurbished
The GE Carescape B650 Patient Monitor includes ECG cable and leads, SpO2 sensor and extension, NIBP cuff and hose, printer with a roll of paper, new battery, and a power cord. Optional configuration with 5 agent gas analysis also includes E-CAIO module.
The efficient and ergonomic Carescape Monitor B650 offers flexibility at every point of care. Configurability, a user-friendly interface, outstanding parameters, and seamless integration all ensure that you can focus on the patient instead of the technology. The Carescape Monitor B650 has the advanced tools to meet the needs of CCU, PACU, NICU, and lower-acuity ICU and OR patients.
- Seamlessly integrate with GE Healthcare Engstrom and Anesthesia Carestation devices with remote on/off function, so monitoring can begin at the anesthesia station.
- Get full data continuity with CARESCAPE Patient Data Module for seamless patient data capture in HIS/ EMR.
- Clinically outstanding parameters help enable better quality of care: dual SpO2, continuous metabolics and gas exchange, Ek-Pro arrhythmia analysis, and Adequacy of Anesthesia parameters, such as Entropy and NMT.
- Diagnostic cardiac excellence at the bedside with 12SL ECG analysis and two-way integration to the MUSE* cardiology information system, allowing fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Combination monitoring with Apex Pro telemetry allows early mobility of patients that may help reduce the length of stay.
GE Carescape B650 Patient Monitor Features
Compact, flexible, intuitive design increases your workflow efficiency.
- User-friendly interface gives caregivers a clear view of vital data at all times.
- Configurable 15-inch display with pivotal frame gives you full access to the patient and enhanced cable management.
- Transition patients easily from high to low acuity.
- Easily train all staff experience levels on the familiar, user-friendly interface.
- Pages & Profiles functionality offers dedicated software for Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas.
- Customize views from eight to 14 waveforms with overlays and insets to suit the caregivers’ and patients’ needs.
- Exceptional alarm functionality allows sharing of clinically significant alarms within and across care units, helping optimize workflow and reducing unnecessary alarms.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability and flexibility.
- Get in-person, remote or off-site service to keep your system running efficiently while lowering maintenance costs.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS