Standard configuration: ECG, NIBP, SPO2
IBP cables and temp cables are not included!
The GE Dash 5000 is a portable monitoring system that is flexible and easy to use. Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration so caregivers can adapt to each patient's monitoring needs. Dash monitors are designed for integration into commonly utilized existing wireless networks, helping you leverage your investment in your current IT infrastructure.Advanced clinical parameters including 12SL™ for simultaneous ECG monitoring, GE EK-Pro™ for multi-lead arrhythmia analysis, ICG, optional mainstream and side stream CO2 and GE DINAMAP® NIBP with Super STAT™. Networking options include wired and wireless Up to 7 waveforms and up to 4 invasive pressures High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring
The GE Medical Dash 5000 Monitor is designed for flexibility:
- Design for optimized monitoring in all care applications
- Advanced algorithms for all monitored parameters
- Fully flexible alarm settings allow personalized monitoring
- ECG acquisition through cables or wireless
- Bright alarm light at the bedside helps to immediately locate the patient in critical situations
- Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration
- 3 waveform screen view to maximize the size of parameter values and waveforms
- Convenient care area specific Remote iTouch Pad enables operation on both sides of the patient’s bed and direct access to frequently used functions
- Remote Screen through DashPort2 for optimal central overview
- Optional CO2 module and extention Rac for additional parameters
- Wide array of interfacing options with iConnect solutions
- Optional mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 measurement options for applications from neonatal to adult patients
The GE Medical Dash 5000 Monitor is optimized for demanding transportation:
- Light weight, durable, and ergonomic design
- Up to 2 Hot Swap batteries for unlimited battery powered monitoring (Optional)
- DashPort2 Docking Station for easy switching between bedside and transport monitoring
- Continuous central monitoring during transport through a Wireless Network
- Compatible with bed mount for in-hospital transport
NIBP Adult Cuff with Hose
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.