GE MAC 5500 EKG - Refurbished
Built on GE's proven innovation in EKG / ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC® 5500 is GE's premier EKG Machine / ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through its industry-leading collection of standards-setting algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest range of users possible. And, it's part of the complete GE suite of networked, non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize efficiency and productivity in hospitals, clinics, office based practices and research institutes.
- 12-/15-Lead High-End ECG System for Resting-ECG's and Stress-Test
- Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
- Advanced algorithms set the standard in ECG analysis and interpretation
- Improving Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
- Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
- Internal Modem
- Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
- XML data export capabilities
- Internal Memory for 200 ECG's, SD-card removable Media
- Easy updating via Optioncodes
- Seamless connectivity to the MUSE® cardiology information system speeds data storage and ECG retrieval
One of the most complete suite of analysis algorithms for advanced ECG applications.
The MAC 5500 system offers a comprehensive suite of ECG interpretation and clinically validated analysis programs. Its array of arrhythmia and chest pain tools allow you to address a wider range of disease management needs. Make more efficient treatment decisions. And use invasive tests more judiciously. Our Marquette® ECG analysis programs are the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices and clinical research organizations (CROs).
- Marquette 12SLTM ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics - the industry's most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis program for uncompromising quality and reliability - remains your most clinically valuable second opinion.
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation features criteria that help you more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients, enhancing diagnostic confidence even among occasional readers of ECGs.
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage, and assessment provides additional ST measurements for the detection of changes that occur in some non-diagnostic 12-lead cases to facilitate the prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI.
- Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument) considers a patient's age, gender, and chief complaint, as well as ECG measurements, to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia. This optional program provides important additional triage information for patients with chest pain.
- P-Wave Signal Averaging option for atrial arrhythmia assessment features a patented templating algorithm that enhances P-wave measurement accuracy.
- Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis option supports effective ventricular arrhythmia assessment, with an intuitive design that creates a practical, non-invasive alternative to involved invasive testing.
- Enhanced Pacemaker-Detection Software improves sensitivity to electronically paced hearts.
- Marquette Hookup AdvisorTM signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, helping to eliminate poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
- Serial ECG Comparisons, through the MUSE cardiology information system, leverages the Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program and
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS