Everest & Jennings Traveler HD Wheelchair Features
- Embossed with black leatherette upholstery having double inner lining for durability
- Hammer tone paint provides a long lasting and durable finish
- Reinforced frame at all critical load-bearing points
- Tool Free adjustable front rigging
- Chart pocket standard on back upholstery
- 24" x 1" black plastic wheels with black handrails and non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swing away footrests
- Durable aluminum black footplates
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment
- Maximum weight capacity 500 lb
- Meets Medicare code K0007
More On Traveler HD WheelchairHandling Tips:
- Traveler HD has been designed and engineered to perform as a stable and well balanced unit when used for its intended purpose. However, it is possible to tip the Traveler HD over if it is used improperly. We urge you to learn the characteristics of your wheelchair. It is most important to learn safe methods to perform the daily activities basic to your lifestyle. Consult your medical professionals for assistance in developing the skills and proper techniques to perform all activities safely.
- Proper balance is the key to maintaining the stability of your wheelchair. Reaching, bending, and transferring to or from a wheelchair will change the weight distribution and center of gravity of you and your wheelchair. When performing such activities, do so as instructed in the following paragraphs to avoid tipping the wheelchair
- Always ensure that the wheelchair is on a stable, level surface and engage wheel locks before transfer.
- Do not step on the footplates; this could cause the wheelchair to tip. Fold them up, and either detach them or swing them aside.
- There is a critical moment when there is little or no seat platform beneath you. Take every precaution to reduce this unsupported distance before you attempt the transfer.
Graham Field Traveler HD Wheelchair Specification
|Seat Height||18" or 20"|
|Back Height||16 1/2"|
|Overall Width||28 1/2"|
|Folded Width||12 1/2"|
|Weight Capacity||500lb Evenly Distributed|
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS