The Fluoro-Track Stretcher is designed to offer the security of a treatment table and mobility of a stretcher when used with a fluoroscopy machine. This stretcher offers the security of a treatment table for procedures and mobility of a stretcher for transport all in one unit. Pre-indication, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same stretcher, improving case turnaround and quality of patient care.
The hourglass base design with trimmed sides creates an excellent window for C-arm access from both sides. The dual column base makes for easier maneuverability and provides superior patient stability. Also provides improved patient load ratio for easier transport. The easy-to-operate sliding top enables a broad range of imaging capability without having to move the patient.Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher Features
- Stainless steel 6-leg, 3-position Retracto Rails with built-in push-steer handles and top caps eliminate patient transfer gap.
- Dual side foot pedal hydraulic controls for height adjustment and Trendelenburg.
- Pneumatic assist backrest adjusts 0 - 80 degrees.
- Conveniently located brake and steering activation from all four corners.
- 8" Tente casters.
- Seamless thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
- Full perimeter non-marring bumper system.
- Translating top with 18" movement - 12" towards foot and 6" towards head - for patient positioning during fluoroscopic procedures.
Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 36" (91 cm).
- Low: 23" (58.4 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (76 cm).
- Overall Length: 80.25" (204 cm).
- Patient Surface Dimensions: 25.25" x 76" (64 cm x 193 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement: 0 - 80°.
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 15°.
- Retracto Rails: 15" x 64" (38 cm x 162.5 cm).
- Side Rail Upright: 15" x 64" (38 cm x 162.5 cm).
- Side Rail Mid-Position: 12.75" x 64" (32.4 cm x 162.5 cm).
- C-arm Clearance: 23" (58.5 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227.27 kg) - evenly distributed.
High: 36" (91 cm)
Low: 23" (58.4 cm). Overall Width: 29.75" (76 cm)
Overall Length: 80.25" (204 cm)
Patient Surface Dimensions: 25.25" x 76" (64 cm x 193 cm)
Backrest Degree of Movement: 0 - 80°
Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 15°
Retracto Rails: 15" x 64" (38 cm x 162.5 cm)
Side Rail Upright: 15" x 64" (38 cm x 162.5 cm)
Side Rail Mid-Position: 12.75" x 64" (32.4 cm x 162.5 cm)
C-arm Clearance: 23" (58.5
Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227.27 kg) - evenly distributed
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS