The Hausted Surgi-Stretcher includes a new upholstered top. The electric/battery powered model (5E8) also includes a hand control pendant and new installed battery.
Note: Head extension pieces (#HSA078700) are sold separately.
The Surgi-Stretcher is a multi-position stretcher intended for pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery, all in one unit. With the uniquely designed articulating head section, this unit can be used for specialty procedures which require precision head position, such as ophthalmology, plastic surgery, or ENT procedures.
Designed with a low-profile head piece allowing site access for both over brow and side approach procedures. Easy to use controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Features
- Low profile height adjustable articulating head piece with dual operation control knobs; designed to offer unparalleled site access for the surgeon.
- 8" easy roll casters.
- Four wheel brake and steer caster system operable from all four corners.
- Easy to clean thermoformed base cover with ample storage and built in oxygen tank holder.
- Stainless steel Retracto Side Rails with top caps that eliminate patient
- transfer gap.
Hydraulic Model (578) only:
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedals allow for easy control:
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg positioning.
- Foot-end hand crank controlled backrest and leg flex.
Powered Model (5E8) only:
- Power hand held controls:
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
- Backrest adjustment.
- Knee flex adjustment.
- Auto contouring adjustment.
- Nurse control panel at foot-end.
- Emergency backrest release lever to override electric/battery.
- Battery back-up allows power functions when not plugged in.
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Specifications
- Hydraulic: 24 - 32" (61 - 81 cm).
- Powered: 22 - 30" (56 - 76 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 87.5" (222 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 81.5" (207 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 90° (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 80° (electrically operated).
- Knee Flex Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 75° (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 60° (electrically operated).
- Hydraulic: 0 - 16°.
- Powered: 0 - 10°.
- Retracto Rail Height: 14" (35.5 cm).
- Retracto Rail Length: 49" (125 cm).
- Max Weight Capacity (Evenly Distributed):
- Hydraulic: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Powered: 720 lbs (327 kg).
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.