The Hausted VIC chair is specifically designed for modified barium swallow studies for AP and lateral imaging. It is available in its standard configuration with a clear unobstructed view for imaging as well as with the back extension for patient transport. Back extension easily attaches and detaches to the back section of the Hausted Video Imaging Chair for patient transport or recovery. Fully adjustable and pneumatically assisted. It allows for easy repositioning of the patient with velcro straps to ensure safety and efficiency when used as a procedural chair for diagnosis and treatment.
The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The radiolucent backrest adjusts to a fully upright position of 90 degrees for a clear unobstructed view for imaging. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a rotating seat section with a stable work surface during patient treatment. Transport, treatment, procedure, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and stream-line patient handling. The easy-to-operate rotating seat section saves time in repositioning the patient for anterior-posterior and lateral imaging views.
Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) Features
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedal controls for height adjustment.
- Pneumatic assist backrest.
- Four wheel brake and steer system operable from both sides of unit feature 5" Easy Rolling Casters.
- Easy to clean stainless steel base cover.
- Polymer coated steel litter top.
- Fold-down foot rest (height adjustable).
- Accessory wells (two on each side).
- Built-In chart holder and push bar.
- Swing down - tuck-under rails with padded armrests maintain patient security.
Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Low: 23.5" (60 cm).
- Overall Width: 27" (69 cm).
- Overall Length:
- Chair Position: 41.5" (105 cm).
- Bed Position: 76.5" (195 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 22" (56 cm).
- Fowler Degree of Movement: 90°.
- Standard Trendelenburg: -10°.
- Padded Armrest Height: 12" (30.5 cm).
- Padded Armrest Length: 22" (56 cm).
- Siderails: 12" x 22" (30.5 cm x 56 cm).
- Casters: 5" (13 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.5 kg) evenly distributed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.