Includes mattress which may appear different from the picture.
The CareAssist® ES Medical Surgical bed provides essential and dependable technologies for delivering effective quality care. The CareAssist ES Med Surg bed provides easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning. With its transport capabilities and easy maintenance, this Med Surg bed meets the fundamental needs of the care setting.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs.
- SafeView® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- One-button dining chair®
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls, Optional
- One-hand bed extender
- Scale System, Optional
Low position (floor to deck): 15.75"
High position (floor to deck): 32.5"
Length, normal length: 80"
Length, fully extended: 84"
Side rails up stored and up: 40"
Fully extended: 100" with standard foot board
Approximate bed weight: 420lbs (without surface)
Weight capacity: 500lbs
Maximum back angle: 65°