Includes new mattress
Customizable to be as simple or as versatile as you need, our procedural stretcher accommodates all patient conditions as well as your needs in this uncertain environment.
A rush to the operating room is not just about running down hallways and turning corners. It's about the minute details that contribute to a safe and comfortable experience for both you and your patient.
Mitigate Your Risk of Lower Extremity Injuries
An estimated 1 in 5 nurses are working with lower extremity pain or injury at any moment. Considering an increased risk of musculoskeletal injury is correlated with workers repeatedly exerting forces near their strength limits, the fore to activate steer should be evaluated.
Compared to Stryker Big Wheel®, the Procedural Stretcher Steering Plus™ requires significantly less force to activate:
A safe and comfortable patient experience
- Help prevent pressure injuries through your choice of pressure redistribution surface.
- Prevent your patient from migrating with Auto Contour™ feature.
- Protect your patient's hands with bumper protected siderail.
- Provide a gentle patient ride with spring-loaded center wheel.
- Allow for safe patient ingress and egress with low height.
- Provide more coverage for smaller patients with enhanced safety siderails.
Simple and safe maneuvering
- Simple activation requires less force to activate steer pedal than Stryker's Big Wheel.
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ and IntelliDrive® Powered Transport Systems that grip the floor and reduce your turning radius.
- Ease the burden on your back; BackSaver Fowler® feature uses patient's weight to help position the head section.
- Mitigate the risk of spinal injury with IntelliDrive® Powered Transport to help reduce the strain on your back.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS