The Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer includes four instrument trays, stainless steel tray rack, bottle of speed clean, and power cord.
The M11 is the largest member of the Midmark family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments. The steam pressure sterilizer features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice.
This product is primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons, but is also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features:
- Largest capacity of any standard tabletop autoclave.
- Reliable and effective infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
Midmark M11 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications:
Dimensions: 23.8" (L) x 17.8" (W) x 17.8" (H).
Chamber Dimensions: 11" Diameter x 18" Depth (28 cm x 45.7 cm).
Chamber Volume: 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) usable volume.
- One Large: 9" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- One Small: 6.6" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) (16.8 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Unit Weight: 99 lbs (44.9 kg).
- Previous Model: 105 lbs (48 kg).
- Current Model: 131 lbs (59.4 kg).
Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase.
- At 270 °F (132 °C): 215 kPa (31 psi).
- Safety Valve Setting: 276 kPa (40 psi).
- ASME certified.