Please note that we cannot sell this to hospitals!
From spot check monitoring to continuous bedside monitoring
Meeting the needs of low acuity areas, the Accutorr 7 is an easy to use vital signs monitor that is ready to go when you are. From spot check to continuous monitoring, assess patients’ vitals with NIBP, SpO2 and temperature measurements. With the addition of low flow sidestream CO2 and central monitoring connectivity, identify signs of patient deterioration due to respiratory distress. The integrated early warning scoring system can aid in clinical decisions. With its flexibility, the Accutorr 7 is a vital solution for delivering quality care.
The Accutorr 7 is designed to be connected. In today’s healthcare environment, vital sign data collection, validation and timely EMR posting are essential in providing the best possible medical care. The Accutorr 7 offers flexible connectivity options meeting your institutional requirements. With wireless capabilities using shared infrastructure, mobility between patients and real time data posting at point-of-care to your EMR can improve efficiency and reduce manual errors.
- Large 8.4″ back-lit high resolution TFT display provides clear view
- Intuitive touchscreen offers easy access to information
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor Oximax®
- PI (Perfusion Index) from SpO2 can guide caregivers to best measurement location
- Manual, automatic and customizable NIBP measurement modes offer flexibility for various clinical applications
- Standard MEWS (Modified Early Warning Score) offers effective support for clinical decisions
- Manual input of vitals such as respiration rate, pain level, glucose, fluids and degree of consciousness
- Optional Mindray SmarTemp® or Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus temperature
- Low flow sidestream CO2 provides measurements of FiCO2, etCO2, awRR with a CO2 waveform
- Stores up to 5000 measurements, accessible by patient ID for easy review
- Optional barcode scanner can speed patient ID input
- Choice of hardwired or wireless EMR connectivity options
- Integration with ADT and results messaging easily accomplished via Mindray’s powerful eGateway
- Direct HL7 interface capabilities
- Clinician authentication through Mindray MLDAP Server connecting with the hospital Active Directory (AD)
- Centrally monitor patients on the Accutorr 7 with the Mindray BeneVision Central Station
- Supports nurse call interface
- Standard RS-232 interface for third party connectivity solutions
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS