Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor Refurbished
Includes ECG, NIBP, SPO2
The Passport V is Mindray’s latest addition to a long line of portable patient monitors designed to meet the needs of caregivers in a range of clinical areas. Passport V is built on a solid foundation of experience and knowledge. It follows a proven approach to acquisition and presentation of patient data, thereby delivering impressive reliability and performance. Like other products in its line, the Passport V utilizes a straightforward, familiar interface so that the user’s experience is a positive one. It delivers just the right combination of simplicity and sophistication, offering a comprehensive feature-set in an uncomplicated, easy-to-learn manner.
Beyond that, this clever new monitor delivers just as much flexibility as you’ve come to rely on with our other patient monitors. The Passport V is available in a variety of versions, depending on your capability and technology preferences. With a broad range of options, it is well-suited for most hospital departments.
Enhanced capability, more optional features and extraordinary value make the Passport V a compelling alternative for any healthcare environment requiring continuous physiological monitoring.
- The large 12.1" display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you’re sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
- The Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration, along with a variety of optional parameters and features.
- 96 hours of patient data is provided in list or graphic trend format so you can easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation, you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
- Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy long-term documentation needs.
- Remote View mode with 8-bed alarm notification enables clinicians to monitor multiple patients without leaving the bedside.
- The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you’re ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
Mindray Datascope Passport V Specifications
- Display Type: Color, anti-glare TFT display.
- Size: 12.1" (246 x 184.4 mm.)
- Resolution: SVGA 800 × 600 pixels.
- Waveforms: 3 to 8.
ECG ( 3 and 5-Lead)
- Leads: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, and V.
- Cable Detection: Automatic Detection of 3 or 5-lead Sets.
- Display Sensitivity: 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV.
- ECG Signal Range: +/- 8 mV (peak-to-peak value.)
- Calibration Signal: 1 mV (peak-to-peak value.)
Frequency Response to Screen
- Surgical Mode: From 1 to 20 Hz.
- Monitor Mode: From 0.5 to 40 Hz.
- ST Mode: From 0.05 to 40 Hz.
- Diagnostic Mode: From 0.05 to 150 Hz.
- Defibrillation Protection: Withstand 360 Joule discharged current as per IEC 60601-2-27, 51.101.1.
- Baseline Recovery Time: <5 s after defibrillation (in monitor and surgical mode.)
- Defib. Synchronous Pulse: The time interval between the peaks of R-waves to the start of synchronous pulses is ≤35 ms.
ECG Analog Output
- Delay: 25 ms max.
- Sensitivity: 1 V/mV of input ±10%.
- Range: 15–300 bpm adult, 15–350 bpm pediatric, 15–350 bpm neonatal.
- Accuracy: ±3 bpm or 3% at 30–250 bpm whichever is greater ±5% at 251–350 bpm, the greater of.
- Pacer Pulse Rejection: Rejects pulses of amplitude between ±2 mV to ±700 mV and duration 0.1 ms to 2 ms with no tail.
- Tall T Waves Rejection: Rejects all T-Waves of amplitude less than 1.2 mV, QRS 100 ms, QT interval of 350 ms, duration 180 ms.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS