Mindray T1 Transport Patient Monitor w/ Masimo SET SpO2
Please note that we cannot sell this to hospitals!
The Mindray T1 transforms patient care by adapting to your patient's needs across the hospital enterprise – from module, to transport, to stand-alone bedside monitor - while maintaining continuity of patient information and speeding workflow
The T1 Transport Monitor/Module is a compact, lightweight solution that serves as a powerful transport monitor, a comprehensive multi-parameter module, and a versatile bedside monitor – all in one.Features and Benefits
- Robust monitoring in compact, lightweight package
- 5" brilliant touchscreen display
- Familiar intuitive interface across Passport family
- Up to 4 waveforms displayed
- Over 10 critical parameters can be monitored
- Extensive data storage and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Serves as multi-parameter module for Passport 12m and 17m monitors
- Flexible transport solution
- Connect to Mindray 19" touchscreen display to create expanded bedside monitor l Multiple mounting solutions
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Wired and wireless communications to central stations; has a 2.4/5GHz dual band radio
- Battery run time of over 3.5 hours
- Standard measurements include 3 and 5-lead ECG, NIBP, dual invasive pressures
- Masimo SET SpO2 included
- Optional Microstream or Sidestream CO2 Available
- Sidestream available with neonatal or adult/pediatric accessory kit
- Optional Docking station Available - Supports power, network, printer, USB, and remote display connections
- T1 Modular Transport Patient Monitor Unit
- (1) Power Supply with Cord
- (1) Carrying Handle
- (1) Bed Hook
- (1) Pole Mount
- (1) Masimo SET SpO2 Finger Sensor and Cable
- (1) Reusable Adult Cuff
- (1) NIBP Hose
- (1) ECG 3/5 lead adult mobility cable
- (1) ECG 5 lead snap wire set
- (1) IBP Y-type adapter cable
- (2) Resuable Adult Skin Temperature Probes
- (1) User Manual
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS