Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable EEG Machine - Refurbished
The Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable EEG Machine includes a Dell E5540 laptop with Intel i5 Processor loaded with Windows 10 operating system and Nihon Kohden EEG software Version 5.03 installed, choice of amplifier (#JE-910A or #JE-921A. Both available with optional video), photic stimulator (#LS-703AA), photic control box (#LS-901AJ), isolation box (#SM-930 AA), and interconnecting cables.
The Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable EEG Machine features a portable and lightweight configuration that makes the entire system easy to carry in a car or plane for travel. Quality EEG recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU. Neurofax has high performance, high sensitivity amplifiers, high frequency and simultaneous sampling, and ECG rejection filter, shielded electrodes, and a high performance electrode junction box with USB connection.
Each Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable EEG Machine is installed with Windows 10 operating system, EEG software Version 5.03, NWB Neuro Workbench Version 07.02, NRS Neuro Report Version 04.11, and Trend Version 02.22. Configurations with video also include Digital Video Version 07.21.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable EEG Machine Features
- Choice of Amplifier:
- #JE-910A - Clinical EEG: Standard 32 Channel Amplifier.
- Previous model amplifier.
- #JE-921A - Clinical EEG/PSG: Multi-Function Junction Box.
- 25 EEG, 14 bipolar (seven pairs), four DC, SpO2, CO2 connectors.
- Economical - use the same junction box for routine EEG and PSG.
- Current model amplifier.
- LTM Video/Audio Option Includes:
- License/USB Dongle.
- Sony Ipela Camera on adjustable height pole.
- Audio base station.
- DV Belkin adaptor, hub/switch, and interconnecting cables for above components.
- Digital Video Version 07.21.
EEG Examination Support Software (#QP-150AK):
- Adult seizure detection and review.
- Voltage mapping.
- EEG central monitoring.
- Automatic photic stimulation.
- 8 channel DSA trend graph.
- 64 channels plus one event marker channel display.
- Standard Windows networking.
- EEG Scope: Review previous EEG while monitoring and acquiring new EEG.
- Open up to four EEG files at the same time.
- Trace annotation and fast jumping to events.
- Montage map.
- Note windows let you copy any part of the waveform window.
- 3-D voltage mapping displays voltage maps in six different views or a sequence of voltage maps in one view.
- EEG Version 5.03, NWB Neuro Workbench Version 07.02, NRS Neuro Report Version 04.11, and Trend Version 02.22.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS