The Ohmeda Medical Panda™ Model 3300 Baby Warmer System provides a controlled source of radiant heat for infant and pediatric patients. The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation. The patient temperature, control temperature, and elapsed time displays are digital for ease of viewing. The control panel includes a one-hour elapsed timer with time displayed in minutes and seconds. The timer features optional audible tones for use during Apgar scoring. A complete audio and visual alarm system is included on the control panel. The model 3300 has integral bed for infants and is intended for procedures and long-term care in the Nursery and Labor & Delivery.
- Support structure provides stability for the radiant heater and optional accessories
- 5” (13 cm) casters with 2 front independent locking casters
- Heater assembly includes rotating radiant heater, parabolic reflector, observation light and visual alarm light.
- Control Unit used to operate the radiant heater and the observation light.
- Performs regular self-checks during operation including failure diagnostics
- Manual or Servo operation modes maybe selected
- Alarms – alert the operator of low or high patient temperature, a skin temperature probe failure, a power failure, equipment (heat off) failure or a check patient prompt.
- Bed Platform:
- Foam mattress – (18.2”w x 25.2”l, 46.2 cm x 64 cm)
- Transparent mattress support panel
- 4 fold-down transparent side panels
- Integrated location beneath patient surface for an X-ray cassette holder and tray
- Tiltable bed platform with one-hand operated hydraulics system for dampened motion for Trendelenburg and Fowler positioning.
- Chest drainage hanger
- Integrated drawer storage
- Reusable skin temperature probe
- On/off switch, power cord and hospital grade power plug
- Height: 73” (185 cm)
- Depth: 41” (104 cm)
- Width: 26” (66 cm)
- Minimum weight: 210 lbs (96 kg)
- Patient surface: 18.2” x 25.2” (46.2 cm x 64 cm)
- Casters: 5” (13 cm) 2 locking/2 non-locking
- Standard Drawer: 14.96” x 15.35” x 3.94” (38 x 39 x 10 cm) 930 cubic inches per drawer (14,820 cm3 per drawer)
- Deep Drawer: 14.96” x 15.35” x 3.94” (38 x 39 x 10 cm) (34,086 cm3 per drawer)
Bed tilt positons: ±10° continuously adjustable
Power requirement: 120V, 50/60 Hz Model 115V ± 10%, 6.6 Amps
- 540 watts ± 5% at maximum % power setting.
- Average Energy at mattress level at maximum % power setting: 34 mw/cm2
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.