Designed exclusively for the Evis Exera 160 System, the CV-160 features a leading-edge video signal processing technology configured to frequency components specifically suited for endoscopic images, allowing it to enhance details while simultaneously suppressing noise. The result is a more detailed image that makes it easier to spot minute tissue textures and subtle color variations on the mucous membrane.
As for versatility, the CV-160 video system center can also accommodate EVIS EXERA video bronchoscopes so you can use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy. It's also fully compatible with the EVIS 100/130/140 Series gastrointestinal scopes.
Olympus CV-160 Evis Exera Video Processor Features
- Powerful structure enhancement circuitry uses frequencies specifically suited to endoscopic images to ensure more accurate observation.
- Offers full height mode that uses the full vertical area of the monitor screen to display images larger, allowing for closer examination of the image area.
- Ergonomically designed front panel is user-friendly and the newly designed keyboard provides for clear and simple operation.
- Can be used with EVIS Exera video bronchoscopes as well, enabling you to use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series scopes.
- Scope ID function offers more efficient management and control, including automatic control of white balance and maintenance reminder.
- Features a digital image terminal which enables direct transfer of endoscopic still images to a PC for storage using dedicated interface software.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS