Overview for Philips Burton A53DC AIM-50 Series Examination Light 230V Dual Ceiling Mount
Philips Burton AIM-50 Series Examination Light is a highly versatile system designed to bring in most possible functional value and use comfort. Numerous smart features make the unit suitable for a wide range of medical settings and practices including most demanding ones. A variety of technical configurations and mounting options ensures that AIM-50 meets the individual needs of each customer.
Outstanding Functional Value
The truly progressive design of AIM-50 incorporates a rare feature of a longer arm construction allowing positioning the light in a widest range of directions and angles. This way the unit provides a truly superb maneuverability, being easily manipulated at the same time. Extremely smooth focus is regulated with the use of a convenient center handle, easy to clean and sterilize. Taking into account the need of long use hours, Burton engineers have wired the bulbs in parallel for dependable continues service and ensured the cool operation of the system.
Superb Technical Capabilities
In medicine most challenging spheres Burton aims to provide the unit that the healthcare professionals can depend on. As a result AIM-50 features most advanced technical specifications. 3100 K color temperature and high intensity of 45 000 lux at 1 meter ensure true, natural coloring. Compact, 20” in diameter lightheads are assembled with quartz halogen bulbs that feature 2000-hour life.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Damaged freight needs to be reported within 48 hours to file a claim.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
- No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
- The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Order cancellations and returns are charged a 25% restocking fee.
- If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
- Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 75% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
Basic Shipping Charge is for dock to dock shipping and/or liftgate service shipping. The items shipping dock to dock and/or liftgate are skidded/palletized items. It doesn’t not include inside delivery.
Residential shipping charge is for customer’s needing delivery in a residential area.
Inside delivery is for customer’s needing their purchase delivered inside the building. There will be no other service allowed.
If you are needing white glove delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.