Includes ECG, NIBP, SPO2
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side. The Philips IntelliVue MP30 provides powerful monitoring capability and essential measurements in a compact package to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, post-operative care, special procedures, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. featuring highly flexible screen configurations designed to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
The IntelliVue MP30 monitor is easy to use and operate on a networked platform via wireless or wired connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP20 and MP30 deliver the best-in-class clinical measurements including capnography, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, FAST-SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output.
- Powerful monitoring and essential measurements in a compact package for a variety of care settings
- Highly flexible screen configurations for a range of patient acuity levels, protocols, and procedures
- Easy to use and operate on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise
- Multi-Measurement Server includes a collection of the most consistently required parameters in a single unit, which saves valuable space
- For patient transport and transfer, the MMS detaches and inserts into any other Philips IntelliVue monitor. Upon return to patient bed, it reconnects to IntelliVue and uploads stored transfer data without recabling or reconfiguring.
- Stores up to 8 hours of data
- Lightweight, only 13lbs. including Multi-Measurement Server and one battery
- Up to five hours battery operation with dual lithium-ion batteries
- Microstream CO2 extension includes optional invasive blood pressure/temperature port
- Capnography Extension choice of mainstream or Sidestream CO2 measurement in a variety of configurations
- Hemodynamic Extension includes cardiac output, continuous cardiac output using PiCCO technology, invasive blood pressure, and temperature. Additional invasive blood pressure port is optional.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands
- Wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever it’s needed.
- Waveforms: Three (four, six optional)
- Monitor screen display: one integrated 26 cm (10.4”) color SVGA
- Screen Navigation: Touchscreen, navigation point compatible (Touchscreen is available on MP30 only.)
- Multi-Measurement Server (MMS): Compatible
- Battery Operation: Optional
- Networking Capability: Standard
- Patient Population: Adult, pediatric, and neonates
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable.
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.