Only available in size 11A
A combination of our finest pocket aneroid and our most popular Adscope 603 series clinician stethoscope. Together they provide outstanding performance and rugged durability.
The 778-603 series features:
- Chrome-plated pocket aneroid (Pro's Combo 778) with luminescent dial provides day-in, day-out dependability
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Color-coordinated matching professional Adscope 603 stethoscope
- Extra-large, color-matched, dual-pocket carry case
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Ideal for nurses, PA’s, and EMT’s
- Lifetime quality performance guarantee on Adscope 603 covers all parts
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Now shipped in our premium Pro's Combo+ packaging, an elegant four-piece “gift box” design, beautifully finished with an embossed foil logo
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.
|3 Year Inflation, Lifetime Gauge|