The Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder includes a Carrying Case (#610200), StarDust Pouch with lanyard (#1008312), Pro-Tech ezRIP Module, Pro-Tech zRIP DuraBelt (Adult), and StarDust II Instruction Manual (#1011237).
The StarDust II is small enough for patients to wear comfortably to help facilitate home sleep studies. Producing full 7-channel reports, you can tailor sleep studies to patient's needs.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Features:
- Ultra-Portable for More Freedom: Powerful and small enough for patients to use in the comfort of their homes. The unit is worn on the chest. Three sensors plug directly into the recorder, so that patients aren't "tethered" to a large recorder. This gives your patients the freedom to move as they normally would. And that could give you a better picture of how they're breathing.
- Flexible Monitoring Reduces Scheduling Problems: StarDust II frees your patients from a bulky recorder, and can help free your business from scheduling problems. You can screen and diagnose, evaluate treatment, and perform follow-up studies wherever you are. Assess patients wherever they sleep, whether that's in your lab, in their homes, or while traveling. This gives you the flexibility you need to run your business more simply and easily.
- In-Home Sleep Studies Reduce Costs: Save money by performing sleep studies in patients' homes instead of in a sleep lab.
- Powerful Software is Easy to Use: The software is based on the proven Alice sleepware software. This simplified, Windows-based application is easy to learn and easy to use. Pre-programmed default settings make StarDust a powerful tool right out of the box.
- Advanced Flexibility Lets Sleep Clinicians Customize Reports: The unit comes with seven channels and a wide range of sensor compatibility. Select and customize output reporting to fit your needs.
- StarDust Pouch: Holds the StarDust II Recorder during testing. It is stabilized in two places, which helps the pouch remain in place during the night.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Specifications:
- Maximum Recording Time: 8.5 hours.
- Airflow: 200 Hz (respiration).
- Effort: 200 Hz.
- Oximetry: 80 Hz.
- Pressure Therapy Parameters: 0.2 to 10 Hz.
- Maximum Battery Life: 17 hours for 9 V battery.
- Flow: 4 - 40 BPM.
- Effort: 4 - 40 BPM.
- Position: Supine and Non-Supine.
- SpO2: 50 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 20 - 200 BPM.
- Pressure: 0 - 30 cm H2O.
- Size: 4.5" x 2.3" x 0.78" (11.5 cm x 5.8 cm x 2 cm).
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (102 g) without battery.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS