Skytron 6700 Hercules Surgical Table Refurbished
Includes new mattress
Skytron surgical tables are designed to manage the challenges of today’s OR. Increase efficiency, reduce cost and improve patient safety with surgical tables that are prepared to handle almost any procedure or specialty.
As the market leaders in top slide and top rotation, our surgical tables allow efficient imaging and surgeon access. Top slide tables permit the swift movement of the patient through the imaging window while top rotation tables allow access to either end of the table to accommodate C-arms and even leg room for seated surgeons. The low-profile base will never get in the way of imaging equipment and the surgical team will enjoy the easy of setup. Skytron tables simplify imaging without requiring risky patient maneuvers, making your OR a safer environment.
Skytron 6700 Hercules Features
- General Purpose/Bariatric Surgical Table.
- Optional Infrared (IR) Remote Wireless Control.
- 1,200 lb. lift & 1000 lb. articulate capacity.
- 210º Top Rotation.
- Auto Beach Chair Position.
- 44" max./23" min. table height.
- Power kidney bridge.
- Removable back & leg sections.
Skytron 6700 Hercules Specifications
- Electro-hydraulic operating room table shall operate at 120v, 60Hz, 1 phase and be protected by 15 amp circuit breaker.
- A removable 15-foot power cord with hospital grade plug shall be provided.
- Conductive casters shall allow side movement for ease of operation and cleaning.
- Unit is to be equipped with standardized side rails and a fourpoint, push-button operated braking system for safety and stability.
- A pendant-type control unit shall be operable from any point around the entire perimeter of the table.
- The table is to lift a 1,200 lb. and articulate a 1,000 lb. patient.
- Entire table top shall be radiolucent to provide image intensification capability.
- Positioning capabilities to include: lateral tilt of 30°; Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg of 30°; Kidney bridge elevation of 5-3/4"; back up of 90°; back down of 40°; height adjustment range of 23" to 44" (27" to 48" with X-Ray top and 2" pad); leg section down 100°, leg section up 20°; 210° top rotation.
- Unit is also provided with 40° flex and 90° reflex function control button.
- Removable leg section and back section.
- Surgical Table
- Power Cord
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS