Access, functionality, and safety are hallmarks of Stryker’s Fluoroscopy Stretcher. This current generation specialty platform integrates multiple advanced features for enhanced application and control. The stretcher’s features are designed to simplify operation and minimize the need to reposition the patient during fluoroscopic imaging.
The full length C-arm accessible tabletop, radiolucent platform, fold down siderails and dual foot controls increase flexibility and ease of imaging make it the preferred choice of customers.
• 2-inch (5 cm) mattress
• 6-inch (15 cm) nonconductive casters
• Dual end-mounted foot control hydraulics
• Dual fiberesin pneumatic backrest
• Fold-down siderails
• Four corner roller bumpers
• Four IV receptacles
• Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with dual end activators
• Radiolucent litter top
• Locking-caster steering with dual end activators
• U-shaped base
• 2-stage permanent IV pole
• Integrated accessory rail