The Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher includes a new pad (IV pole is not included).
The Atlas 660 includes the Stryker Big Wheel feature which increases the caregiver's control and minimizes the risk of back injury. The Big Wheel provides better mobility and ease of maneuverability. It allows for 50% less maximum startup force and 60% less turning effort.
The Zoom Motorized Drive feature eliminates pushing effort, eases steering and turning corners. Ideal for facilities with ramps, heavier patients, and long transports. Designed to help reduce back injuries and improve productivity. Encourages proper ergonomic posture and leverage during transport. Manual override available when power is unavailable.
Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher Features
- Wide patient surface.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Unilower pedal adjusts height as low as 22" for increased patient accessibility.
- Constant descent dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Fiberesin backrest and stationary foot-end litter.
- Glideaway siderails easily fold away.
- Four corner IV receptacles.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual end activators.
- Three-sided foot control hydraulics.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Integrated patient transfer boards.
- Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- Pop-up push handles.
- Dual-mounted collection device hooks.
- Rubber bumpers.
- Power washable.
- Zoom Motorized Drive:
- Battery powered.
- Minimizes pushing effort.
- Eases steering and turning corners.
- Ideal for facilities with ramps, heavier patients, and long transports
Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs (300 kg).
- Overall Length: 84" (213 cm).
- Siderails Up: 34.5" (88 cm).
- Siderails Down: 31" (76 cm).
Height Range (to litter top):
- Standard: 33" (84 cm).
- Zoom: 36" (91 cm).
- Low: 22" (56 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 30°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 15°.
- Patient Surface: 31" x 76" (79 cm x 193 cm).
- Transfer System: 8" x 42" (20 cm x 107 cm).
- Siderails: 14" x 54" (36 cm x 137 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
- Electronics (Only on Zoom model):
- UL Listed: Yes (UL2601).
- Volts: 115 VAC charging system, 24 VDC (ZOOM Drive).
- Ampere Rating: 3.
- Current Leakage: <200 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS