The Summit Doppler Vista AVS L500VA Vascular System includes nine blood pressure cuffs: (2) 10 cm, (4) 12 cm, (2) 17 cm, and (1) digit cuff, an 8 MHz bi-directional doppler probe (#SD8V), a PPG sensor, stand, basket, and gel.
Summit Doppler Systems offers a full-featured vascular system for the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.) that is fast, efficient, and meets reimbursement criteria. The Vista AVS has three modalities for obtaining systolic pressures and ankle waveforms. Either a bi-directional doppler probe or pulse volume recording (PVR) can be used to obtain ankle waveforms required for reimbursement.
A graphic waveform LED display provides step-by-step exam instructions. When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working. Automatic cuff inflation and deflation, along with automatic indices calculation, expedite the process of performing exams. PC download software is included for interface with various EMR Systems. The Vista AVS accommodates both standard and custom protocols.
- Three Modalities: Doppler, Pulse Volume Recording (PVR), and Photoplethysmography (PPG). Having the three modalities provides complete flexibility when conducting arterial exams. The modalities can accommodate almost any patient or condition.
- Optional Dual Ankle Pressures: The Vista AVS is now able to obtain pressures at two ankle sites (DP and PT) to conform with CPT Code 939221 2011 changes.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation/Deflation: Fast inflation and deflation, along with automatic calculation of ABI indices, expedites the exam.
- Custom Segmental Exams: You choose the number and location of sites to assess. Complete flexibility to configure the exam to fit your facility.
- PC Reporting: Full page reporting and storage of exams on your computer system. Download from Vista AVS using USB cable provided with system.
- EMR Interface: Export files to pdf or csv file formats for integration into your EMR System.
- TBI Exams: Measure toe pressures for patients with non-compressible arteries. The PPG Probe can also be used to obtain limb pressures for the supine ABI and segmental exams.
- Seated ABI Exam: A first in the market, assess patients with mobility impairments. Clinically proven device that compensates for the effect of gravity.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS