Tuttnauer Elara 11 Pre/Post—Vacuum Class B Sterilizer - AAMI Certified
Dynamic Air Removal, Hepa Filters and Closed Door Drying Are Requirements For AAMI Certification.
The Elara11 tabletop autoclave is a reliable and robust Class B sterilizer designed for the needs of Dental clinics, Medical clinics and Veterinary clinics where autoclaving requires pre post vacuum sterilization. For Class B performance, a built-in vacuum pump used for fractionated pre vacuum air removal eliminates air pockets from all load types and maximises efficient steam penetration throughout the entire load. The vacuum pump engages after the sterilization stage, for efficient post-vacuum drying.
Pre-vacuum cycle efficiently removes air, resulting in the full penetration of steam into wrapped, porous and hollow loads. The post-vacuum drying phase ensures complete drying of wrapped porous loads and hollow instruments, so it guarantees that even the most difficult loads will reach Sterility Assurance Level (SAL). The Elara11 offers 4 FDA cleared sterilization programs and 2 test programs, which are the Vacuum Test and the Bowie Dick Test.
- Innovative multi-color display
- A bright LCD panel uses active multi-color display technology for easy reading, even from a distance
- Indicates program icon and name, cycle parameters, temperature and pressure in the chamber
- During the selected program each stage of the sterilization cycle is displayed with both an active color wheel and text
- The color wheel and text change for each phase of the cycle
- Wheel rotates to indicate activity through each part of the cycle
- Remaining time displayed during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying phases Multiple languages
- Consists of 3 keys, allowing the user to browse with ease through the sterilization programs and user directories
- Clean & Waste Water Reservoirs
- Reduces cleaning and maintenance on the machine and provides clean steam for every cycle
- EZFill front water filling
- Accessible front or top water filling options
- Waste reservoir continuous drain (rear located)
- Eliminate the need to manually empty the waste reservoir
- Closed door drying and pre-vacuum air removal
- A high volume vacuum pump provides optimum sterilization results and efficient closed door drying. Keeping the door closed throughout the dry cycle maintains sterility and ensures efficient drying. The High-Volume, vacuum pump is very efficient at removing moisture from instruments.
- EZGlide self-locking door
- Ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features smooth opening and closing with an automatic double safety locking mechanism. Slide the door closed with a gentle push to close and lock it.
- Designed for continuous Operation
- The steam generator is continuously providing ample steam for the Elara 11. There is no waiting time between cycles.
- Equipped with a conveniently located printer which documents detailed history of each cycle
- USB Port (located under printer door cover)
- Store and transfer approximately 100 cycles of data
- Network port (rear located)
- For connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system
- Comprehensive warranty
- one year parts and labor, ten-year chamber
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Damaged freight needs to be reported within 48 hours to file a claim.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
- No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
- The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Order cancellations and returns are charged a 25% restocking fee.
- If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
- Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 75% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
Basic Shipping Charge is for dock to dock shipping and/or liftgate service shipping. The items shipping dock to dock and/or liftgate are skidded/palletized items. It doesn’t not include inside delivery.
Residential shipping charge is for customer’s needing delivery in a residential area.
Inside delivery is for customer’s needing their purchase delivered inside the building. There will be no other service allowed.
If you are needing white glove delivery, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.