The ESU-110 Electrosurgical Generator and Smoke Evacuation System has been designed to meet the highest performance and safety standards required for loop electrosurgery procedures. The ESU-110 Generator is ideally suited to perform your office based excision procedures, bringing versatility to your multi-specialty practice. The preset output levels provide added convenience while maintaining superior cutting performance.
Utah Medical Finesse ESU-110 Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Integrated Smoke Evacuation: The ESU-110 utilizes a design that integrates the electrosurgical generator and smoke evacuation system into a single compact unit. This results in an optimal design for operating areas with limited space, especially offices. It also allows simultaneous "single switch" activation of both modules by either the handswitch control pen or footswitch.
- Controlled Output Circuitry: Incorporates controlled output circuitry to produce the best histological tissue specimen for the pathologist. Controlled output circuitry maintains the output voltage within the ideal cutting range to produce a specimen with minimal thermal damage at the margins. It also allows the generator to be set at a preferred 'cut' power output setting, but continuously adjusts itself to meet the minimum needs for optimal cutting. This eliminates any need to adjust the output setting when changing loop sizes.
- Three-Stage Particle Filtration: The Generator utilizes a three-stage filtration system to evacuate and filter the smoke plume produced during electrosurgery. The filtration system includes an activated charcoal filter which absorbs odorous gases, and HEPA and ULPA filters which remove solid particles and aerosols. The three filters provide a minimum efficiency of 99.999% for particles at 0.1 microns.
- Safety: Each system meets ANSI/AAMI HF-18 standards for patient lead isolation. This provides protection for both patient and clinician by reducing the possibility of creating an alternate current path that could result in shock or burn. In addition, the systems will sound an alarm and automatically shut off should an interruption occur in the connection to the dispersive pad.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.