Includes: Monopolar and Bipolar Footswitch
Valleylab Ligasure Features
The LigaSure™ vessel sealing system gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can - permanent vessel occlusion. The LigaSure™ system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
- Provides a combination of pressure and energy to create vessel fusion
- Permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles without dissection or isolation
- Average seal cycle is 2 to 4 seconds
- Seals withstand 3 times normal systolic blood pressure
- Feedback-controlled response system automatically discontinues energy delivery when the seal cycle is complete, eliminating the guesswork
Valleylab Ligasure Specifications
- Height: 38.6 cm (15.2 in)
- Width: 40.6 cm (16.0 in)
- Depth: 12.7 cm (5.0 in) not including feet
- Weight: 5.9 Kg (13 lbs) typical
- Output configuration: Isolated output
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Display: Two (2) digital seven-segment displays: 1.9 cm (0.75 in.) each
- Mounting: A Valleylab cart (UC8009) or a stable flat surface
- Ambient temperature range: 10° to 40° C (50° to 104° F)
- Relative humidity: 15% to 90%, noncondensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm-up time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before using
The stated audio level is for the activation tone and alarm tone at a distance of one meter. Alarm tones meet the requirements of IEC 60601-2-2
- Volume (adjustable): 45 dB minimum
- Frequency (nominal): Seal Mode – 440 Hz; Macrobipolar Mode – 520 Hz; Bipolar Mode – 660 Hz
- Duration Continuous while the generator is activated; changes to one short tone when seal cycle is complete
- Volume (not adjustable): 65 dB minimum
- Frequency: 985 Hz to 780 Hz; 985 Hz nominal
- Macrobipolar/Bipolar 473 kHz sinusoid, 100% duty cycle
- Seal: 473 kHz sinusoid, pulsed
Low Frequency (50-60 Hz)
Source current, patient leads, all outputs
- Normal polarity, intact ground: < 10 μA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- Reverse polarity, ground open: < 50 μA
- Sink current at high line, all inputs: < 20 μA
High Frequency (RF)
- Bipolar: < 69 mArms
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable.
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
RETURN POLICY No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 70% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Order cancellations are charged a 30% restocking fee.