Valleylab Surgistat II Features
For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic, or emergency room, the Valleylab SurgiStat™ II generator provides exceptional performance, reliability, and safety benefits in a compact, easy to use unit.
- Easy and quick to set up; compact and light
- Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes
- Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials
- Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures
- Provides ability to change power settings while activating the generator
- Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs
- Accepts preferred accessories:
- standard 3-pin pencil, most standard footswitching devices (with adapter), and standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch (optional)
- standard 2-pin bipolar footswitching devices
- Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in electrosurgical technology
- Ensures consistent clinical performance over a variety of procedures
- Increased patient safety with a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (RECQMS). The RECQMS system continually monitors patient impedance levels and deactivates the generator if a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected
- Height: 14 cm (5.5 in)
- Width: 26 cm (10.25 in)
- Depth: 25.4 (10 in)
- Weight: <6.5kg (<14 lbs)
- Bipolar <39 Arms
- Monopolar <150 Arms
- 110-120 Volts at 60 Hz
PER = 86
- PER (Power Efficiency Rating) is the measure of an electrosurgical generator’s ability to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types.
Controls and Indicators
- Mode Selection: Separate pushbuttons select modes (Cut or Blend, Desiccate, Fulgurate, or Bipolor)
- PowerSetting: Dials adjust power in increments of 1 watt
- Audible Tones: A continuous tone indicates activation; volume control is on the back panel. A dual tone, which is not adjustable, indicates an alarm condition; for example, compromised patient return electrode contact
- Front Panel: RECQMS patient return electrode receptacle (RECQMS system requires a split plate patient return electrode)
- Receptacle for standard footswitching devices with adapters
- Receptacle for standard 2-pin bipolar footswitching devices
- Receptacle for standard Valleylab monopolar footswitch
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.