Includes one set of hoses
Zimmer ATS 750 Features
The Zimmer ATS 750 Automatic Tourniquet is a lightweight unit and very user-friendly. It uses ambient air instead of using nitrogen tanks. The microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed. The ATS 750 can be used on the countertop or with a pole mount.
- Uses ambient air and not nitrogen tanks
- Microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Large LED Display
- Battery Backup
Zimmer ATS 750 Specifications
- Height: 8 in
- Width: 7 in
- Depth: 7.9 in
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Controls: On/Standby switch, pressure switch, time switch, cuff inflate and alarm silence switch.
- Display: Pressure - Red 14 segment light emitting diodes (LED), Time - Red 14 segment LED, AC Indicator light - Green LED.
- Cuff Pressure Range: 50-475 mmHg, 5 mmHg increments
- Pressure Accuracy: +/-5 mmHg (50-475 mmHg)
- Pressure Regulation: +/-6 mmHg of set point (10 second average under non-transient conditions without external leaks)
- Maximum Pressure: 475 mmHg cuffs
- Time Alarm Set Range: 0-240 minutes, 5-minute increments
- Timer Accuracy: 0.25% of elapsed time
- Internal Diagnosis: Program, memory, watchdog timer, transducer calibration, improper valve actuation
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS