The Zoll M Series Manual / Advisory Defibrillator comes in a variety of certified pre-owned and factory refurbished configurations, all including a 3- or 12-lead patient cable with integral lead wires, universal pacing cable, rechargeable lead acid battery, AC mains power cord, package of recorder paper, adult disposable electrode, two PCMCIA card slots, RS232 data transfer capabilities, high-contrast display, and an operator's manual. Full features and included items for each option are detailed in the sections below.
All Manual M Series models feature biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode. Certain configurations are also equipped to measure SpO2, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), and/or have a connection to measure CO2.
The Manual M Series Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Manual Defibrillator also has an internal diagnostic frequency response for 12-lead (requires 5-lead or One Step Patient Cable) and non-invasive pacing capability.
Built with Patients and Users in Mind:
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn't add size or weight.
- The Zoll Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls. Intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- Zoll's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic low-energy waveform.
- Zoll's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, Zoll's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations. Now available with Real CPR Help.
The Detecto M Series Defibrillators are small, rugged, and half the size of other portable units. This unit is packed with power and has everything you need for cardiac resuscitation. The universal connector attached to the unit is for use with both pads and paddles.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS