Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit - Refurbished
Erbe's Erbotom ICC 200 is an electrosurgical unit for all those who need no more than 200 watts of output. It features a comprehensive range of coagulation modes. Cut control allows for for sharply defined, reproducible, cutting quality. Endo Cut gives you the best in cut control and fractionation in polypectomy or papillotomy.
Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Various Coagulation Modes:
- Auto Cut - Automatic open and closed loop control systems which control and regulate the parameters relevant to the cutting quality so that each respectively selected cutting quality is guaranteed to be reproducible and constant.
- Endo Cut - For use with snare wires and sphincterotomes.
- Forced Coagulation - Advantageous if an efficient hemostasis is to be achieved with relatively small-surface electrodes, such as TUR resection loops.
- Soft Coagulation - Can be activated by key or pedal.
- Bipolar Coagulation - Automatically and constantly controlled. Peak value always remains lower than 200 Vp.
- Expandable for Argon Use: For units equipped with the Argon Coagulation operating mode, the Erbotom ICC 200 supplies a pulsating high-frequency voltage with peak values up to 4,000 V for Argon Gas coagulation.
- Power on Demand: As much as necessary, as little as possible.
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS