GE Corometrics 128 fetal monitor Features
Offering every monitoring need for both the mother and fetus, the Corometrics 128 is a hospital grade twin fetal monitor. The GE Corometrics Series Maternal and Fetal Monitors help clinicians manage labor, delivery, and the recovery for their patients. Includes Fetal HR for twins, Fetal ECG, Uterus Activity, Fetal SpO₂ (optional), Maternal BP, Maternal SpO2, 3 ea Serial Interface.
Corometrics 120 Series Specifications
- Height: 6.7”, 17 cm
- Width: 16.4”, 41.9 cm
- Depth: 17.3”, 43.9 cm
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg) approximate
- Technique: pulse Doppler with autocorrelation processing
- Transducer type: 9-crystal
- Pulse reception frequency: 4 kHz single ultrasound mode, 2 kHz dual ultrasound mode
- Pulse duration: 92 µs
- Transmitter frequency: 1.151 MHz
- Intensity: <5mW/cm²
- Heart rate counting range: 50-210 BPM
- Leakage current: <10 µA at 120-240 VAC, isolated by transducer
- Technique: peak detecting, beat-to-beat cardiotachometer
- Heart rate counting range: 30-240 BPM
- Heart rate resolution: ±1BPM
- Artifact elimination: switch selectable, ±25 BPM artifact rejection
- Countable input signal range: 15 µV to 2mV peak-to-peak
- Offset voltage tolerance (differential): ±300 mVDC maximum
- Maximum common mode voltage: 20V peak-to-peak
- Preamplifier bandwidth: 1-100 Hz
- Common mode rejection: balanced > 120 dB at mains frequency, with patient cable, unbalanced = 5 kΩ RA or LA: > 110 dB at mains frequency
- Input equivalent noise: < 10µV peak-to-peak
- Input impedance: differential > 10 MΩ, common mode > 20MΩ
- Mains frequency rejection: > 40 dB
- Leakage current: < 60µA at 254 VAC, electrically isolated. Isolation, mains-to-patient: > 4 kVAC
- Leg plate tester jack: simulated r-wave at 120 ± 1 BPM
- (for ultrasound or FECG modes) Audio: alternating 1.5 second chimes (773 Hz and 523 Hz)
- Visual: flashing heart rate numeric
- Limits: user selectable high and low fetal heart rate
- Technical: signal quality
- Tachycardia response time: 5 minutes at 100% limit violation
- Bradycardia response time: 30 seconds at 100% limit violation
- Signal quality response time: 100% signal loss – 1.25 minutes, 70% signal loss – 5 minutes, 65% signal loss – 10 minutes
Fetal Pulse Oximeter Mode
- Technique: spectrophotometry and plethysmography
- Saturation range: 10-100%
- Saturation accuracy: reproducibility is one standard deviation = 4.7%. Nominally, 67 of the measurements across the population will be within ± standard deviation
- Wavelengths: red: 735 µM, nominal; infrared: 890µM, nominal
- Response time: user-selectable: slow and fast averaging modes
- Transmitter frequency: 1.151 mHz
Uterine Activity Mode
- Range: 0-100 mmHg strain gauge, 0-100 relative units tocotransducer
- Resolution: 1 mmHg stain gauge, 1 relative unit tocotransducer
- Bandwidth: dc to 0.5 Hz strain gauge and tocotransducer
- Excitation voltage: strain gauge +4.0 VDC
Maternal BP Mode
- Technique: oscillometric. Blood pressure range: 20-255 mmHg (2.7 – 34 kPa)
- Pulse rate range: 40-240 BPM
- Blood pressure accuracy: ±5 mmHg with a standard deviation no greater than 8 mmHg
- Pulse rate accuracy: ±2 BPM or ± 2% , whichever is greater
- Display/record: systolic, diastolic, and mean pressure; pulse rate
Maternal Pulse Oximeter Mode
- Saturation range: 0-100%
- Pulse rate range: 30-250 BPM
- Saturation accuracy: %SpO2 ± 1 SD: 70-100% ±2 digits, 50-69% ± 3 digits. 0-49% unspecified
- Pulse rate accuracy: ±3BPM
- Leads: II, III, and I
- Heart rate counting range: 30-240 BPM
- Heart rate resolution: ± BPM
- Heart rate averaging: 1 sec
- Maximum common mode voltage: 20 Vp-p
- Preamplifier bandwidth: 0.6 to 40 Hz
- Common mode rejection: balanced > 80 dB at mains frequency, with patient cable; unbalanced 5 k RA or LA > 50 dB at mains frequency
- Input impedance: differential > 2.5 MΩ; common mode > 10 MΩ
- Mains frequency rejection: >40 dB
- Leakage current: < 60 µA at 254 VAC, with cable, electrically isolated
- Alarms: Audio: alternating 1.5 seconds chimes, Visual: flashing heart rate numeric or message, Limits: user-selectable high and low maternal heart rate, technical: leads off
- Line voltage: 100/120/220/230/240 VAC
- Line frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 100W/0.4 A maximum
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
- Damaged freight needs to be reported within 48 hours to file a claim.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by The Alternative Source Medical.
- No NEW merchandise may be returned unless authorization from manufacturer which could result in a restocking fee or no return at all, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- Return period for products is thirty (30) days from delivery or otherwise agreed upon.
- The Alternative Source Medical will test returned products returned and can impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
CREDIT AND RETURN SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Order cancellations and returns are charged a 25% restocking fee.
- If the credit or return is The Alternative Source Medical Error, then 100% credit including shipping expenses will be credited.
- Unused goods in original packaging may receive an 75% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a new product, custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.
Basic Shipping Charge is for dock to dock shipping and/or liftgate service shipping. The items shipping dock to dock and/or liftgate are skidded/palletized items. It doesn’t not include inside delivery.
Residential shipping charge is for customer’s needing delivery in a residential area.
Inside delivery is for customer’s needing their purchase delivered inside the building. There will be no other service allowed.
If you are needing white glove delivery, please contact us directly at email@example.com.