The Ohmeda Medical Panda™ Model 3400 Baby Warmer System provides a controlled source of radiant heat for infant and pediatric patients. The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation. The patient temperature, control temperature, and elapsed time displays are digital for ease of viewing. The control panel includes a one-hour elapsed timer with time displayed in minutes and seconds. The timer features optional audible tones for use during Apgar scoring. A complete audio and visual alarm system is included on the control panel. In addition, the Model 3400 has an elevating pedestal to raise and lower the bed-to-floor height. The Model 3400 is intended for surgical procedures and long-term care in the Nursery and L&D rooms.
- Support structure provides stability for the radiant heater and optional accessories
- 5” (13 cm) casters with 2 front independent locking casters
- Heater assembly includes rotating radiant heater, parabolic reflector, observation light and visual alarm light.
- Control Unit used to operate the radiant heater and the observation light.
- Performs regular self-checks during operation including failure diagnostics
- Manual or Servo operation modes maybe selected
- Alarms – alert the operator of low or high patient temperature, a skin temperature probe failure, a power failure, equipment failure or a check patient prompt.
- Bed Platform:
- Foam mattress
- Transparent mattress support panel
- 4 fold-down transparent side panels
- Integrated location beneath patient surface for an X-ray cassette holder and tray
- Tiltable bed platform with one-hand operated hydraulics system for dampened motion for Trendelenburg and Fowler positioning.
- Chest drainage hanger
- Integrated drawer storage
- Reusable skin temperature probe
- On/off switch, power cord and hospital grade power plug
- Elevating Height: 72” – 80” (183-203 cm)
- Depth: 45” (114 cm)
- Width: 30.5” (77 cm)
- Minimum weight: 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Patient surface: 23.2”w x 29.2l” (46.2 cm x 64 cm)
- Casters: 5” (13 cm) 2 locking/2 non-locking
- Standard Drawer: 14.96” x 15.35” x 3.94” (38 x 39 x 10 cm) 930 cubic inches per drawer (14,820 cm3 per drawer)
- Deep Drawer: 14.96” x 15.35” x 3.94” (38 x 39 x 10 cm) (34,086 cm3 per drawer)
Bed tilt positons: ±10° continuously adjustable
Power requirement: 120V, 50/60 Hz Model 115V ± 10%, 6.6 Amps
- 540 watts ± 5% at maximum % power setting.
- Average Energy at mattress level at maximum % power setting: 34 mw/cm2
Below is The Alternative Source's Limited Warranty information:
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
2. A description of the problem.
3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS