The Ohmeda Medical Panda™ Model 3400 Baby Warmer System provides a controlled source of radiant heat for infant and pediatric patients. The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation. The patient temperature, control temperature, and elapsed time displays are digital for ease of viewing. The control panel includes a one-hour elapsed timer with time displayed in minutes and seconds. The timer features optional audible tones for use during Apgar scoring. A complete audio and visual alarm system is included on the control panel. In addition, the Model 3400 has an elevating pedestal to raise and lower the bed-to-floor height. The Model 3400 is intended for surgical procedures and long-term care in the Nursery and L&D rooms.
- Support structure provides stability for the radiant heater and optional accessories
- 5” (13 cm) casters with 2 front independent locking casters
- Heater assembly includes rotating radiant heater, parabolic reflector, observation light and visual alarm light.
- Control Unit used to operate the radiant heater and the observation light.
- Performs regular self-checks during operation including failure diagnostics
- Manual or Servo operation modes maybe selected
- Alarms – alert the operator of low or high patient temperature, a skin temperature probe failure, a power failure, equipment failure or a check patient prompt.
- Bed Platform:
- Foam mattress
- Transparent mattress support panel
- 4 fold-down transparent side panels
- Integrated location beneath patient surface for an X-ray cassette holder and tray
- Tiltable bed platform with one-hand operated hydraulics system for dampened motion for Trendelenburg and Fowler positioning.
- Chest drainage hanger
- Integrated drawer storage
- Reusable skin temperature probe
- On/off switch, power cord and hospital grade power plug
- Elevating Height: 72” – 80” (183-203 cm)
- Depth: 45” (114 cm)
- Width: 30.5” (77 cm)
- Minimum weight: 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Patient surface: 23.2”w x 29.2l” (46.2 cm x 64 cm)
- Casters: 5” (13 cm) 2 locking/2 non-locking
- Standard Drawer: 14.96” x 15.35” x 3.94” (38 x 39 x 10 cm) 930 cubic inches per drawer (14,820 cm3 per drawer)
- Deep Drawer: 14.96” x 15.35” x 3.94” (38 x 39 x 10 cm) (34,086 cm3 per drawer)
Bed tilt positons: ±10° continuously adjustable
Power requirement: 120V, 50/60 Hz Model 115V ± 10%, 6.6 Amps
- 540 watts ± 5% at maximum % power setting.
- Average Energy at mattress level at maximum % power setting: 34 mw/cm2