Stryker Smart Pump Features
The Stryker SmartPump is a dual channel tourniquet pump. It is designed for use by qualified medical personnel to temporarily impede blood flow in a patient’s extremity in order to create a blood-free surgical zone. Its dual channel design supports single cuff, bilateral and Bier Block procedures, and allows for simultaneous surgery of both an upper and lower limb. Each cuff’s unique pressure and time settings are displayed, controlled, and monitored independently. The SmartPump uses single port cuffs.
- The procedure timer and cuff target pressure may be set using simple, intuitive steps. Control buttons are clearly identified.
- Inflation is initiated by pressing the Inflate button.
- Deflation is initiated by pressing and holding the Deflate button for 1.5 seconds.
- The large, bright, backlit LCD display shows total elapsed cuff inflation time and cuff pressure (mmHg). The displayed time format is user selectable: minutes or hours and minutes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Stryker Smart Pump Specifications
- Height: 15.5 In (39.4 cm)
- Width: 10 In (25.4 cm)
- Depth: 9 In (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.45 kg)
- AC Input: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz universal switching power supply
- Automatic internal battery switchover for AC–free use or AC loss protection
- Facility power: 120 VAC, 10A, hospital grade receptacle
- Input voltage range: 100 – 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- AC fuses: 3.15A / 250V
- Power requirements: 1.5 A @ 120 VAC
Internal DC Supply Module
- Output voltage: 15 VDC ± 1%, 150 mV pk-pk ripple
- Output current: 4A maximum
- Output power: 60 W maximum
- Overload protection: Short circuit, 110% - 150% auto recovery
- Over voltage protection: 115% - 130% of rated output voltage
- Type: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH)
- Nominal voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated capacity: 2.6 Ahr
- Over current protection: Integral PTC fuse
- Over temperature sense: Integral thermistor
- Charge time: 1 hour (80% charge), 6 hours (full charge)
- Power conservation: 30 days (fully charged, then unplugged)
- Type: High resolution backlit custom LCD
- Timer: Elapsed time numeric
- Pressure: Real-time digital numeric with graphic pressure gauge
- Nominal power: 12 VDC, 1.25 A
- Flow: 10 LPM open flow
- Operating pressure: 0 – 15 psi
- Maximum pressure: 30 psi
- Repeatability: ± 0.2% FS typical
- Accuracy: ± 2% or 4 mmHg, whichever is greater, set pressure value
- Range: 100 to 475 mmHg
- Range: 1 to 240 minutes
- Adjustment: 1 to 15 minutes – 1 minute increments; 15 to 240 minutes – 5 minute increments
This product has been refurbished and tested to the highest quality standards by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by The Alternative Source Medical, LLC covers defects in material or workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is nontransferable. The warranty begins the day the equipment is received. Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. Any unauthorized service providers working on our equipment within the warranty period will void the warranty!
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: A. The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option,replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If The Alternative Source Medical, LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, The Alternative Source Medical, LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranty periods are 90 days parts and labor from the documented date of receipt. Extended warranties (up to 1 year from date of purchase) are available.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by: A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
The Alternative Source Medical, LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to provide: 1. The invoice or other evidence of the date and place of purchase. 2. A description of the problem. 3. Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE MEDICAL, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
The laws of the State of Illinois, USA, govern our warranties. It gives you specific legal rights, and you mayalso have other rights that vary from state to state. Our warranties do not affect any additional rights consumers have under laws in their jurisdictions governing the sale of consumer goods. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions in our warranty statements may not apply. You may be required by law to give us a reasonable opportunity to correct or cure any failure to comply before you can bring any action in court against us under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
FREE SHIPPING ON $100 MINIMUM ORDER RESTRICTIONS
- Free shipping applies to qualifying orders over $100 or more
- Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, C-Arms, and surgical tables
- Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service.
- Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska
WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.